[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

I'm interested it. I don't know if I LIKE it but the dragon heads and metal wheel forming like that is very cool.
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So I guess I'm the only one who likes this?

Thanks for the picture Kai-V.
Now that the rubber is not black, I like it more.

Thank you.
I can see a possibility of the dragon's "nose" being chipped of...
This worries me.
Thanks for the picture Kai-V!
There are so many details that if it gets dented I probably won't be able to tell what's intentional and what's not. I guess that's good, in a way.

I also like the looks though. Not so sure about it being an opaque white though.
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: There are so many details that if it gets dented I probably won't be able to tell what's intentional and what's not. I guess that's good, in a way.

believe it or not, it'll be easier to notice than you think it is. just look at the molds of the metal wheels, if you notice those then you'll definitely notice the unintentional dents.
hah, I guess not then, that's disappointing. Oh well. Better hope it's durable then =P.
Hopefully the rubber of the clear wheel can be separated allowing it to be dyed, kinda preferred it when it was black to be honest.
Paint me cynical, but I personally don't think this will be a particularly useful release.
The rubber covers a large amount of the metal, what's left being entirely on the underside, it doesn't look like it'll have enough weight to stand alone as a defense wheel.
It may have a use as an attacker at a 145 height, but we really need a low Quetz replacement for the HWS :\
(Aug. 20, 2010  1:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: we really need a low Quetz replacement for the HWS :\

I'd choose MF Lightning L Drago 90RF over Quetz 90RF any day.

Hopefully this will be similar to LLD, in that it can be used at 90, 100, 120 and 145 effectively, but I don't see it being as powerful as LLD.
cant see the word Ldrago on the face plate, do any of you see it? All i see is an L.
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:33 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  1:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: we really need a low Quetz replacement for the HWS :\

I'd choose MF Lightning L Drago 90RF over Quetz 90RF any day.

Agree, and I'd also choose 90 over CH120.

Seriously, your combo deserves top-tier over that.
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:41 AM)jnf209 Wrote: cant see the word Ldrago on the face plate, do any of you see it? All i see is an L.
Hm, who cares ... The word "Escolpio" was blurred in the newer Face design too ...
wow kai v, thanks so much for the picture and all the cool bey posts, you are on any and everything that has to do with beyblade. I bet you call takara tomy and tell them what beyblade to make.

this so awesome, so it should have mode shift like lightning L-Drago right? and will someone be kind enough to post a pic of the bottom and the remodeled L Launcher when they become avalible.

but the best part of it all, that it is not a limited production, which means that everyone will get a fair opotunity to get one, or if you are me, TWO
ok, i am jealous of the person who already has the for this bey, and if they have a picture of the box, then i know they must have the bey already. look to be honest, this bey is so beautiful, that there is no need for a recolor. it is just one of those things that are just great and need to belefted alone
Um, you can have pictures of an item without owning it :V
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:26 PM)s200401150 Wrote: some one in hong kong owns it

I know, but toy shops don't even know it's hasn't been officially released
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:05 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I like them?
L Drago has black teeth ?
part of the wheel is rubber.
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:15 PM)leone Wrote: part of the wheel is rubber.
If you actually read the rest of the thread, you would see that we all know this now.
Not sure if this has been posted but LW105 is like the track of galaxy Pegasus except opposite direction and it has 3 wings instead of 2.
knew it.....................Unhappy i wish that prediction didnt come true)