[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

he opened it like a kid would open his/her birthday/christmas presents lol
bb18libra is god-o-bey purchasing he can probably buy 10more. But yeah, I would keep the box since its going for pretty high if you need to import.
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:57 AM)Jsc Wrote: Meteo L Drago has no stickers?
It does.
Three red 'eye' stickers and three stickers that look like black flames to be place on the dragon heads of the Clear Wheel.
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:47 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  5:54 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:00 AM)countdudoo Wrote: For once, Hasbro's launchers are good things.
What ?

I suppose he means the ripcords. The shorter ripcord will make it launch slower than the opposing bey, so the zombie effect should still work, to an extent.

The spin stealing ability will work regardless whether it's launched at full power or with a weak launch, it's not one or the other.

But if it's spinning faster than the other bey, wouldn't it be losing its spin to the other bey?
Regardless, looks like an awesome part, should work great with RF since it loses its spin quickly
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:42 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Beyblade started in Japan around 2008.
Beyblade started in the US/UK this year.

It'll probably take a year.

I'm just not sure it'll take that long. I mean, they can't get too far ahead.... but it would be an absolutely drastic slowdown if it actually ends up being stretched to a year...... I mean, there's only a few beys left in season one.
I don't think it would have been a problem to have a slower release set up in general, but I don't know how little kids will react to the slowdown. It could do good or bad things for the toyline. :\
Meteo L-Drago LW105S VS MF-L Earth Bull 100WD
Hah...other beys steal its spin!?
Kyo Crisis pointed it correctly.
earth bull was magically enchanted lol
Uhh... Hasbro still has to go through BB-69, which is still part of the first series...

Hasbro can take about a year to release about 18 products. If they were to ship it out all now, then there would be a major pause in production. Hasbro needs to balance the time between releases.
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:21 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hasbro can take about a year to release about 18 products. If they were to ship it out all now, then there would be a major pause in production. Hasbro needs to balance the time between releases.

I know they need to balance the time between releases. But, I can't see how the rate they've been releasing them now can have this blade not being released for a year. :\
It seems like a change will have to occur.
This is relatively new. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwEI2YLQ...re=related
Thats not new. It's already been posted.
This Guy On youtube has it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwEI2YLQlY
Meteo or Meteor L Drago Looks Really Sick!!
Seriously? DId you not read the post above you? It's already been posted.
Picked this up today. Really hate how the orange chips (even though I already knew it was going to happen).
I tried out Meteo LDrago CH120D VS Burn Bull DF145WD, only spinning LDrago with my hand.

It seems that more contact with the rubber is made at the 120 height, as opposed to 145. Contact at 145 was about 50%, while contact at 120 was about 95%.
Win rate, Oki?
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:07 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: But if it's spinning faster than the other bey, wouldn't it be losing its spin to the other bey?

It will, but the spin rates of both beyblades will eventually match. All I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter whether or not it's launched with a strong or a weak launch as during battle the spin rates of the spin stealing combo and the opposing beyblade will eventually match and the one which absorbs spin better will win whether that's the spin stealer or the opposing.
(Sep. 18, 2010  8:09 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Win rate, Oki?

Testing soon.

Just a side note; This is not a good attack bey whatsoever, as far as I've experimented. The only thing that comes in contact is rubber, which absorbs the shock.

I'll be testing Meteo LDrago CH120WD VS Burn Bull DF145WD. If anyone wants otherwise, say "I".

Also: Meteo LDrago does seem to have recoil, and sometimes self KO's itself, or luckily knocks out the opposing bey.
its a good christmas gift and bithday gift really wanting it along with rock aries
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:37 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: bb18libra really needs to calm down when opening his stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akx5spanE...re=channel

I think bb18Libra is a pretty cool guy, eh open the box and doesn't afraid of anything Andrew

the LF seem hard to control though, it would be OP if it lasted as long as XF because it'll have stamina power + spin steal (as an attack type) Grin
If the rubber absorbs shock maybe it could be a defence wheel. I know this is unlikely but it's possible.
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:47 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  5:54 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:00 AM)countdudoo Wrote: For once, Hasbro's launchers are good things.
What ?

I suppose he means the ripcords. The shorter ripcord will make it launch slower than the opposing bey, so the zombie effect should still work, to an extent.

The spin stealing ability will work regardless whether it's launched at full power or with a weak launch, it's not one or the other.
in my opinion a weaker launch might give it an advantage.on youtube,in every battle where meteo l drago was launched by hand it won.but there was a video on youtube that showed meteo l drago's weakness.l drago was launched using a launcer,and the second bey was launched by hand.l drago lost.so it seems the spin stealing can work either way.but the beyblade with higher rpm kinda propells the other one in battles using meteo l drago.
Oki said this has quite a bit of recoil, so I doubt it could be a defence wheel.

EDIT: With the use of a plastic flat, Meteo L drago will lose spin faster than the opponent so that should be fine, unless it faces an attack type which it should outspin if it's on a plastic flat.

Completely just personal opinion here though.
In most videos where it was launched by hand, Meteo L Drago just seems like the tie-maker for me, hah.
(Sep. 18, 2010  4:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Oki said this has quite a bit of recoil, so I doubt it could be a defence wheel.

EDIT: With the use of a plastic flat, Meteo L drago will lose spin faster than the opponent so that should be fine, unless it faces an attack type which it should outspin if it's on a plastic flat.

Completely just personal opinion here though.

What about RF which will lose spin even faster than a plastic flat? Or another rubber based tip