[Product]  BB-83 Pisces DF145BS

To be released on July 24th. This is a Booster. 682 yen.

I currently only have one official source for this, however I would be surprised if that source had made a mistake.
Nice, thanks for the news, Kai-V.
Hope this isn't a mistake.
Booster, we don't need to pick up a lot like random boosters !!!
Yessssssss.

I feel bad for the people that have shelled out hundreds for the RBV...
Awesome! Can't wait for this one!! Pisces ftw... just cause its my sign XD
What it mean BS in the DF145BS?
(Jun. 10, 2010  6:22 AM)loyd87 Wrote: What it mean BS in the DF145BS?

Search in Beywiki next time, it means Ball Sharp
ok thx
I love it and I hate it at the same time.

Love: I can finally use it instead of keeping it mint.
Hate: My mint Pisces will lose some value.

However, I love what TT's doing right now. They're re-releasing some old rare stuff, so, even though it sucks for the people who paid out a lot of money, it is a nice 'gesture' for those who were unable to buy it in the first place.
fml

two mint pisces in my possession
nice be getting this in multiples of this so i can keep my rv pisces that i got cheap in mint lol
Awesome. Virgo and Pisces are getting re-released. Wouldn't complain if they decided to re-release Aries as well Tongue_out_wink
If this is to be released hopefully it will be a different colour (It probably won't be). Although I only have one mint Pisces left so I'm not too fussed about this.
YESSSS!
does this mean more rereleases will be around? (Hopefully like Quetz?)
Awesome, can finally get some decent stamina testing done on this wheel.
Although since Lee's dominance with the wheel it's been out spun many times by Earth.
Really though, this will be more for collection than anything else.
(Jun. 10, 2010  10:56 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: YESSSS!
does this mean more rereleases will be around? (Hopefully like Quetz?)
BB-89 is another re-release, however it is most probably Virgo ED145ES. I would not necessarily expect Quetzalcoatl to be released again actually ...
It's great to see this as a normal release.

However, I feel kinda bad for the people who spent a lot of money on the old release.
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only one more to go!
i kinda expected this from tt seing as they re released aquario too
im not going to go out and buy this unless its some kind of static recolour
EG black metal wheel
EDIT[ I wonder how you feel about this release khel] lol
If they don't release Aries after this my bey-spirit will be crushed.
glad i sold mine (and my aries) for ridiculous amounts already
Hmm I really hope everyone don't over use and ruin this wheel like they did with Libra. Plus Ellz ive been doing tests since and they are extreamly close but i think the only reason mine lost is because of how worn my tip got that day on the ground. I havent used it since in tournament play but further tests need to be done. Oh well i was after a new one anyways so least i don't have to fork out loads.
Haha Its just as brad said

" I anxiously await the re-release of aries and pisces"

YES pisces looks so good!
(Jun. 10, 2010  4:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: glad i sold mine (and my aries) for ridiculous amounts already

Hahaha, same here. I just sold most of my duplicates from RBV2 on YJA. Cool
Wow, I think nobody in the Japanese community has even found out about BB-83, BB-84 and BB-85 yet. I never thought I would be two days ahead of them ...