[Product]  BB-82 Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos

(Jul. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)epicbored Wrote: Not sure if it's been posted yet but here's the other 6 blades.
-Burn Serpent WA130ES
-Burn Unicorno SW145JB
-Poison Unicorno 130HF
-Poison Phoenix WA130SD
-Storm Phoenix 130B
-Storm Serpent T125HF

Burn Smile
Storm Smile
SD Smile
B Smile
The rest are....meh.
But really, there are way too many HFs now.
It's nice to have more uncommon parts such as JB and SW145, IMO.
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: 135, not 130.
checked the box after i posted that my bad Pinching_eyes
I just noticed that you get a nice, clear shot of RS from the back of the Pisces box.
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)epicbored Wrote: Not sure if it's been posted yet but here's the other 6 blades.
-Burn Serpent WA130ES
-Burn Unicorno SW145JB
-Poison Unicorno 130HF
-Poison Phoenix WA130SD
-Storm Phoenix 130B
-Storm Serpent T125HF
It had not been posted, because we could not find it anywhere, hah.

Are you certain about 130 though ? That Track has not been released yet, and it would be weird to include it with a random Beyblade that is not the prize of the Random Booster ...

Yes I'm sure it's correct because the box is right in front of me xD
How do you have the box in front of you so early?
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: How do you have the box in front of you so early?

Because I bought a few boxes a few days ago.
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:26 AM)epicbored Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: How do you have the box in front of you so early?

Okay, but now I'm wondering where you got them.
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:27 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:26 AM)epicbored Wrote:

Okay, but now I'm wondering where you got them.

Because the guy who sells me got it already, but because it's not out yet I'm not allowed to post pics of it...I think Uncertain
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:32 AM)epicbored Wrote: Because the guy who sells me got it already, but because it's not out yet I'm not allowed to post pics of it...I think Uncertain

Lucky you...
i've repost those photo
RS seems to be will worn out easily:\
another stunning collection of worthless parts

HFomg / there is not a single competitive track in this
(Jul. 12, 2010  12:16 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: They've already done it.
[Image: Picture1.png]
Why simply use a different language version of the same constellation for a completely different face design?
At least the original looked like something other than an angry smear Tired

That is actually Letus
... No, it's very much 'Cetus'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetus
'Letus' isn't a constellation, every bey is named after a constellation.

-Burn Serpent WA130ES
-Burn Unicorno SW145JB
-Poison Unicorno 130HF
-Poison Phoenix WA130SD
-Storm Phoenix 130B
-Storm Serpent T125HF

What a total pile of carp...
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:43 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:39 PM)epicbored Wrote: Does this link work for you guys ?
http://photo.qooza.hk/image.php?user=a61...d=30800949
It's the random booster vol.5 GRAND KETOS
2 rares in the box, same thing but different colour and track.
It's a new blade xD the whale, the metal wheel and bottom(RS) is also new.
Yes it works! Epicbored, you are epic!
Anyway, how did hey get their hands on the new Beys so fast?Confused
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:42 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Actually, you don't need to fill in that space...I didn't fill in that to join, but I'm not sure how Climax joined.
I filled in the Username, Password, E-mail address, Verification code (the test to check if you are a bot or not), and why I would like to join (I wrote "like beyblade").
Hmm, would RS turn out to be Rubber Sharp? :\
i'm sure they will let you in if you type ' the member of WBO and want to join' or something like that lol
or you can get a code

RS is not that sharp as s...
(Jul. 12, 2010  11:14 AM)clarkero Wrote: i'm sure they will let you in if you type ' the member of WBO and want to join' or something like that lol
or you can get a code

RS is not that sharp as s...

.....Ar....I wrote ''Fun''. They may not let me join...
That would be good so RS may replace WB for top-tier defense bottom
Wouldn't RS have the same problem as the rest of the Sharp bottoms?
I mean, its not like WB, theres only one point of contact, which could make it easily lose balance.
(Jul. 12, 2010  1:56 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wouldn't RS have the same problem as the rest of the Sharp bottoms?
I mean, its not like WB, theres only one point of contact, which could make it easily lose balance.

we don't have enough data to tell about is it right
p.s.i've upload a picture of the side view of the box
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:19 AM)clarkero Wrote: [Image: bb82txt.jpg]
Grand is definitely an interesting looking wheel, smaller than most, I can see a couple of tracks going past the diameter of that.
In some ways it reminds me shape wise of the original Geminos, yet there are definitely elements of Pisces in there.
Have you had the chance to use it much Clarkero?
(Jul. 12, 2010  7:49 AM)♥ Wrote: another stunning collection of worthless parts

and two WA130's? really?
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:06 PM)clarkero Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  1:56 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wouldn't RS have the same problem as the rest of the Sharp bottoms?

we don't have enough data to tell about is it right
p.s.i've upload a picture of the side view of the box

I was just making a theory, it wasn't a full on fact.
But I personally think that because of the rubber and the sharp tip, there won't be a lot of movement. This does seem potential for defense types IMO, but I think it would get off balance easily.
(Jul. 12, 2010  11:45 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  7:49 AM)♥ Wrote: another stunning collection of worthless parts

and two WA130's? really?

I think TT is trying to promote this new track.
BUUUUUUT too bad its not worth anything.
(Jul. 13, 2010  1:06 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: But I personally think that because of the rubber and the sharp tip, there won't be a lot of movement. This does seem potential for defense types IMO, but I think it would get off balance easily.

If it's rubber, shouldn't there be quite a bit of movement? I was never into plastics, and thus never witnessed Seaborg in action, but I would think that it would still move quite a bit, even if it is somewhat sharp.
(Jul. 13, 2010  1:09 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  1:06 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: But I personally think that because of the rubber and the sharp tip, there won't be a lot of movement. This does seem potential for defense types IMO, but I think it would get off balance easily.

If it's rubber, shouldn't there be quite a bit of movement? I was never into plastics, and thus never witnessed Seaborg in action, but I would think that it would still move quite a bit, even if it is somewhat sharp.

Try to compare any Metal flat bottom vs Metal Sharp. The same applies here.
Because Sharp has only one tiny point of contact with the stadium floor, its movemnt is minimal. However, with RF, the contact with the floor is bigger,which makes it move a lot more.

I guess there would be a little movement, but not a lot.
The parts are really bad, but its nice that there are 2 versions of the rare in the RB, now theres a 1/4 chance of winning
Hey.
Hey.
There's some useful parts in there.

The ever x.F A B U L O U S~ Unicorno clear wheel.