[Product]  BB-79 Metal Assist

Think the vast majority of us will be holding it as is shown in positions 2 and three, don't know about anyone else, but for those with bigger hands position one looks really uncomfortable.

Thanks for the updates Kai-V, everyone should definitely make sure to get one.
For real, it looks kinda uncomfortable.
We've been through this before, stop talking like you're a member of Sugar Hill gang Tired
blame it on my upbringing Cool

I like the colour though, it will work well on both Black and White Launchers !
Hmm...I wonder if the Metal Assist will work on a Beylauncher with the Grip Rubber on. :\
(May. 21, 2010  4:43 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Why would it not?

I didn't notice the gap between the Metal Assist and the Beylauncher handle before, so I thought the Grip Rubber will get in the way.
My bad.
Metal Assist weighs thirty grams.
I stumbled upon this a few days ago on a japanese website lol, but it seems pretty useful.
[Image: th_DSC02403.png] [Image: th_DSC02407.png] [Image: th_DSC02406.png]

I don't really get how to use this at all. It's very awkward for me in whatever position.
I looks like it's for tiny hands I don't know why but in photos it looks like it's for huge hands.
(Jun. 15, 2010  4:02 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: th_DSC02403.png] [Image: th_DSC02407.png] [Image: th_DSC02406.png]

I don't really get how to use this at all. It's very awkward for me in whatever position.

It does look uncomfortable for larger hands.
Not going to make any effort to get this at all really, looks very poorly designed.
that's bettre than nothing... may be it will release a second model off metal assist in futur... who knows?!
Mine has yet to arrive. I'll see how it feels in my gargantuan paws...
(Jun. 15, 2010  4:02 PM)♥ Wrote: I don't really get how to use this at all. It's very awkward for me in whatever position.
Beyblade is aimed at little kids with small hands so it should be pretty normal that you are not feeling too comfortable with it.
This method looks pretty comfortable though.
I don't have a Metal Assist but surely I will hold it in that way. I always put my index finger on the place where the beypointer shoud be...
(Jun. 16, 2010  8:14 AM)Jsc Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10541...94776.html

has anyone with a metal assist tried this?

I tried it and I find quite comfortable, however I prefer and find more natural the position Climax posted.
(Jun. 16, 2010  12:34 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I always put my index finger on the place where the beypointer shoud be...
Hmm, that's how I hold it too. What a coincidence, haha.

BTW, does anyone know the approximate size of the 'hole' we fit our finger through?
Because that's Driger GT's symbol...
He's just curious as to how it got there; GAWRSH(ellipsis)