[Product]  BB-79 Metal Assist

(Aug. 22, 2010  9:16 PM)sujeethan Wrote: looks like a waste
Umm, justify? Stupid
The thing is heavy... I mean, not too heavy! I can lift it, but still, it still feels heavy. No point of it. Don't see a good thing out of it
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:39 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: The thing is heavy... I mean, not too heavy! I can lift it, but still, it still feels heavy. No point of it. Don't see a good thing out of it

I don't own this Metal Assist, but during the plastic generation my attack types lived or died depending on whether I had this thing attached or not. It gives it more weight so you have a more stable shot, great for sliding shoots.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:52 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Cool necro, bro.

Cool spam, bro.

At least his post was adding to the thread. =\

But yeah, I too own the Metal Assist from the Plastic Gen, and it feels SO comfortable, and it does make launches a bit more steady.
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:52 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Cool necro, bro.

Cool spam, bro.

At least his post was adding to the thread. =\

But yeah, I too own the Metal Assist from the Plastic Gen, and it feels SO comfortable, and it does make launches a bit more steady.

I wasn't the one who necroed it. I will admit to replying to the necro, but is there harm in that?

Out of ALL the launcher attachments Metal Assist was my favorite, followed closely by Spring Support. I might pick one of these up for MFB
looks comfy!