[Product]  BB-79 Metal Assist

May 22nd 2010. 525 yen.

This will help the grip with one finger, on the Launcher Grip.
Ahahaha I wonder what this'll be. Metal Asist? A kit for your metal wheels to help keep them clean looking? or something that actually helps performance? Grin Exciting
gonna say it's a metal trigger
Good call, it's the most logical next add-on for the launchergrip, but 525 yen seems a bit steep for 1 trigger; a pack? Nah...
(Jan. 29, 2010  1:52 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Good call, it's the most logical next add-on for the launchergrip, but 525 yen seems a bit steep for 1 trigger; a pack? Nah...

It's a pretty big piece of metal.
525, Would I think is around $5.52 (I guess since 3000 Yen is 30.)

$5 Would make sense for a Trigger
If my 3 segment grip theory proves correct, which i hope, then this could easily be a Middle Part for the 3 segment. SO a whole part of a plastic grip, and a metal trigger attached.
(Jan. 29, 2010  2:50 AM)firelord767 Wrote: If my 3 segment grip theory proves correct, which i hope, then this could easily be a Middle Part for the 3 segment. SO a whole part of a plastic grip, and a metal trigger attached.

There's already a a slot for a trigger on the current launchergrip. That was the one thing that both caught my attention and ticked me off when I first handled one.
Thanks Kai-V! Mmmh...where is it supposed to be placed?
That actually does look sick.
Definitely getting one of these, looks a lot better than the original render.
Thanks Kai-V : )
Well, there is a part that might fit a portion of the circular shape of the Metal Assist on the Launcher Grip :
[Image: MFB_MetalAssist_SupposedPosition.jpg]
There is also a rectangular hole right below that loop, which could be where the stick part is inserted ...

This is a hypothesis until we actually see the opposite side of that Metal Assist. It would help.

Thank you DrigerGT and theflightyellz.
Woow! That actually looks pretty comfortable! (The plastic covering the metal is nice!)
Wicked!
This is a must buy for me, I want a trigger for the grip so much, And this looks like it'll be comfortable.
Thanks for the constant info, Kai-V.
Awesome. We've been waiting a while for some sort of trigger to be released. I'm glad that TT finally released one. This is definitely a must-have.
'bout freakin time!
Awesome I have to get one of these. It really makes the grip alot better
I confirm that the Metal Assist does seem to go exactly where I pointed.

Corey Wrote:Thanks for the constant info, Kai-V.
When I am not busy or at school, I do what I can, hah.
That does look awesome.
Thanks Kai-V!
This actually looks like it can help my shaky hand ^^
Can't wait!
So how can we grip it, it looks really strange
(May. 21, 2010  4:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: So how can we grip it, it looks really strange

You put your hand around it Gasp