[Product]  BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB

Hm, to me that is just a fat horse anyway, not really a dragon, except some parts of the head ...
hopefully that picture is not the same face that Giraffe will have... that just looks weird to say the least.

but the blade itself still sounds interesting, i'm wondering how R145 will work out.
If R is indeed rubber do you think it will dominate over earth?

EDIT: UGH nvr mind I mean c145 @_@
lol an improved rock leone anybody else notice that this is pretty much just a track swap? btw why does the giraffe clear wheel have scales
(May. 09, 2010  3:35 AM)FOOF! Wrote: lol an improved rock leone anybody else notice that this is pretty much just a track swap? btw why does the giraffe clear wheel have scales

I think it's possible giraffe could be heavier or lighter than leone.

Edit: also just in case you didn't know what I was talking about it was the clear wheel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qilin

From Camelopardalis to Qilin Wut!? At least a mythical creature of Chinese origin would make for an interesting design.

That is unless they drop the ball, again, and give us a lame Giraffe after such a tease.
Next bey release after Gravity Perseus AD145WD will be Thermal Fish lol.
R145 looks really wide
Thanks for the picture, DrigerGT! R145 looks really wide which is good, however it doesnt rounded, which is slightly worrying.
I guess Rock Giraffe R145WB doesn't looks as bad as I thought it would be, it actually looks pretty nice. Well, at least the colors doesn't hurt my eyes like Thermal Lacerta... Confused

I'm actually glad that R145 is not perfectly circular since I'm worried that it will roll around the stadium like crazy if the rubber touches the stadium floor.
That actually does look really cool.
Looks like we've definitely got a contender for a new defense track as well, although this depends on the shape.
Hopefully it'll be made of a harder rubber than CS and RF, really don't want this thing wearing down after getting hit twice :\
(May. 13, 2010  11:33 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: That actually does look really cool.
Looks like we've definitely got a contender for a new defense track as well, although this depends on the shape.
I'm not really sure if this will actually be a good defense track since it does extend out quite a bit and we're not sure if it's free spinning, this may cause the Bey to lose a great deal of stamina if the track touches the base of the stadium.
I'm a bit skeptical about the track, but R. Giraffe does look pretty good (much better than I expected, tbh) and now we have another way to get WB.
The face looks nothing like a giraffe, but no other complaints. It's certainly interesting
(May. 13, 2010  11:09 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: Rock Giraffe R145WB
[Image]

That blade is awesome o.o
I actually think it looks very good, haha. R145 sounds interesting, although I'm sceptical with regards to its usefulness.
awesome top but i don't like giraffe lol
It looks like a fire-horse, not a Giraffe.
It actually looks really nice. I'm a little worried about the track's usefulness though.
it looks awesome... definitely a cooler looking face than any normal giraffe.

I may have to pic this is one up, as a new defense type Smile

Clear wheel looks awesome also! And I like the metal wheel stickers. Definitely seems more effective than most of the new blades that have been released so far!
(May. 13, 2010  2:56 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: it looks awesome... definitely a cooler looking face than any normal giraffe.

Clear wheel looks awesome also! And I like the metal wheel stickers. Definitely seems more effective than most of the new blades that have been released so far!

How? It only has one new part, which usefulness is unknown at this point.
The clear wheel and face look awesome. Hope the track is useful, buying this even if it isn't just for the WB though anyway.
(May. 13, 2010  4:16 PM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 13, 2010  2:56 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: it looks awesome... definitely a cooler looking face than any normal giraffe.

How? It only has one new part, which usefulness is unknown at this point.

To be fair though, he did say 'seems'. What he based his assertion on, I don't know.

On topic, the only thing I like about this is the face. I don't like the colour scheme. I hope D125 [R145] is, at the very least, interesting to use.
(May. 08, 2010  8:37 PM)Benkei Wrote: I think I'll reserve judgement until I see the actual product, but it really doesn't show much promise.

Glad I did, the face looks awesome.