[Product]  BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB

It toke me a few minutes to notice brad Captilized the R
Wow I'm away for 2 weeks and get so many new releases..

And one with a rock wheel -.-
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:25 AM)LDrago Wrote: Wow I'm away for 2 weeks and get so many new releases..

And one with a rock wheel -.-
It is a giraffe, it has a Track with rubber and WB is good. I do not know why you need to look at Rock.
"it is a giraffe" is definitely a positive trait
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: "it is a giraffe" is definitely a positive trait
Hah, definitely. That is why I bothered to mention it.

Really, R145 should be good enough for something. And WB is good to have.
It Just annoys me that so many Beyblades are being released with Rock Uncertain

But R145 sounds interesting
maybe something to absorb hits from low attackers Tongue_out

And I like Giraffes xP
Hey maybe the r stands for rebound, you know it rebounds attacks and has better defense power than claw 145 (I'm just saying that it might be rebound).
Thats sounds interesting
Maybe something to cause an Attacker like S Peg to Self KO often
R145 makes it sound like something worth getting. I can't wait to get my hands on a rubber track.
Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Dark Cancer
Storm Pegasis, Storm Capricorne, Storm aquario
Rock Leone, Rock Orso, Rock Girrafe.
Flame Sagittario, Flame Libra
Thermal Pisces, Thermal Lacerta

Every wheel has been re-used.The only original Wheel Is Lightning, And Killer.Can everyone stop complaining about rock being re-used, When storm and Dark have been reused as many times as Rock has.

A rubber track sounds interesting, But Like RF I think it will Dent
the same jokes are made about Dark. as for Storm Aquario, that was Reshuffle only.
Does anyone else Believe this rubber track will dent?
(Feb. 01, 2010  1:21 AM)Zeox Wrote: Does anyone else Believe this rubber track will dent?

It will probably be a rubber ring on a layer of plastic.
Maybe, I can't wait for a picture of this.The idea of a rubber track just gets me interested rofl
What use is rubber on a track? I'm going to get this just for the clear wheel and track, to see what it does and call my MFBs "Whatever" Giraffe . Light or Metal Wheels!

"Go, Mad Giraffe!"
(Feb. 14, 2010  1:44 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: What use is rubber on a track? I'm going to get this just for the clear wheel and track, to see what it does and call my MFBs "Whatever" Giraffe . Light or Metal Wheels!

"Go, Mad Giraffe!"
Rubber absorbs shock, and it creates more friction, in a sense. I think it will be used primarily for the first effect though, making Rock Giraffe more of a defense-type beyblade.
(Feb. 14, 2010  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Rubber absorbs shock, and it creates more friction, in a sense. I think it will be used primarily for the first effect though, making Rock Giraffe more of a defense-type beyblade.

Dj - Uh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That actually makes sense. Thanks Kai-V!
(Jan. 30, 2010  4:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they move onto something else?

another quality post by felgrand

well you know the constellation are the main focus of the series i think itd be a bit more complicated
A giraffe, Lol, Can't wait to see what this will look like.

I have got to go through a lot since I have been away from the Beyblade area for a long time. Pinching_eyes So many different MFB are coming out and I've been missing the updates. Tired
I oppologize beforehand with this post, but I honestly couldn't resist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUZZuxbmW88 Cool

All that aside, if R145 stands for rubber, then I'll be looking forward to it.
Not much, except judging from this drawing R145 does not extend very far :
[Image: RockGiraffe_CoroCoro.jpg]

The Face looks absolutely stupid ...
I concur... I really hope that R145 has true potential.
I doubt it will if it doesn't extend to at least C145's wing length...
And in agreement with Kai-V, that face is a carping abomination.
It looks more like a Chinese dragon than a Giraffe =_=
I think I'll reserve judgement until I see the actual product, but it really doesn't show much promise.
(May. 08, 2010  7:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I doubt it will if it doesn't extend to at least C145's wing length...
And in agreement with Kai-V, that face is a carping abomination.
It looks more like a Chinese dragon than a Giraffe =_=

It's based on the Qilin, a mythological creature that was often identified with the giraffe. Coincidentally, that's why the Japanese call the giraffe "kirin".