[Product]  BB-77 BeyDeck Case

April 24th 2010. 525 yen.

We probably saw that one as well in the blurry picture.
I don't want to through something insane out there, and i stopped myself from posting in the Metal Assist thread, but this screamed "BEY TACKLE BOX" at me when i saw it. A new beycarrier, akin to what fishermen use to store bait.
A lot of new releases coming up ... I might get this, as I don't really have a proper thing to store my beyblades.
(Jan. 29, 2010  11:52 AM)Rawr? Wrote: What is it Confused.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-75-Be...-Entry-Set
Something similar.
I think it's going to be a series of stackable cases.
oh so its just a the box without the mfbs that come in the deck entry set
isnt this kinda unnecesary when people are probably going to get the deck entry set anyway
it looks ok though i hope the lids on hinges because the plastic holding it together might snap
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:47 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: oh so its just a the box without the mfbs that come in the deck entry set
isnt this kinda unnecesary when people are probably going to get the deck entry set anyway
it looks ok though i hope the lids on hinges because the plastic holding it together might snap
I think many Japanese might buy this box, and not necessarily BB-75. It depends.
This may be stating the obvious, but it looks like this is just supposed to be like a Trading Card Game deck box, but for beyblade. Which in it's own sense is kinda cool.
It's really handy. Especially if you have a average size collection.
Having held this recently it really does feel like a card deck box. As in the material is the exact same.
Why would anybody buy this carp, it's totally useless, since they released the bey-carrier.
Um, to hold their Bey? Just because you wouldn't buy it, it doesn't mean nobody else will. Your negativity is starting to grate.