BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set

April 24th 2010. 2625 yen.

This is a set of three Beyblades.

Content :
- Galaxy Pegasis
- Rock Orso
- Earth Virgo
This deck comes with Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Orso, and Earth Virgo. Their respective parts are currently not defined.
im sooo getting this, so is this a reshuffle sort of, coming with three beys, and is it just me or are they pushing galaxy pegasis' release alot.
I don't care about that the more RFs on the market, the better.
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This deck comes with Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Orso, and Earth Virgo. Their respective parts are currently not defined.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGGG

if this turns out to be Earth Virgo GB145BS fml

sounds like a neat set regardless, haha.
I'm getting it just because i'm a collectorand i want to get all the takara MFB's so then i can say there original.
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This deck comes with Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Orso, and Earth Virgo

Wow.
There are going to be some carped off people if they have their original parts, Takara shouldn't be allowed to use the term "prize" anymore.
Although it wouldn't be a terrible thing if Orso came with a different track and bottom...
if its eath virgoGB145BS im sooooooo getting this virgos for the win
AHAHAHAHA. Takara-tomy, you never fail...
If this comes with GB145, I'm getting one.
Takara never fails to amuse me. Im getting this for Rock Orso.
These are recolours by the way.

Galaxy Pegasis is blue and yellow with a white and green Face. Rock Orso is mostly dark blue. Earth Virgo is a much stronger orange.
This just makes me want rock Orso even more.Rofl.
ahahahahaha amaaaazing

this is almost as bad as dark cancer
What was wrong with Dark cancer.

Also, I do not get the "Deck" Part.This seems like another reshuffle set.
(Jan. 31, 2010  8:11 PM)Zeox Wrote: What was wrong with Dark cancer.

Also, I do not get the "Deck" Part.This seems like another reshuffle set.

What was "wrong" with it was people paid a lot of money to get the prize Mad Cancer, only for it to get a normal release later. Takara-Tomy is making a habit of screwing over people who spend money to get rare Beyblades. I anxiously await the re-release of Aries and Pisces LOL

The Deck is a case.
I find that a blessing, Not a problem.People who got the random booster version got a red wheel and face, and clear CH120
(Jan. 31, 2010  8:15 PM)Zeox Wrote: I find that a blessing, Not a problem.People who got the random booster version got a red wheel and face, and clear CH120

I don't think this is much of a consolation. Most of the people doing this wanted it for the parts (CH120), not the color.
Being honest, I would have rather had the original color... Hoping that Hasbro will release a clear blue version at some point or other.
so if galaxy pegasis is blue and yellow, what is it normally?
[Image: DeckEntrySet.jpg]

Again, the colours are different to those of the render. Virgo was really orange, and Pegasis II was not so bright. Orso was darker.
Nice colours IMO. Earth Virgo looks incredibly nice.

Thanks Kai-V!
im buying this if galaxy pegasus still has r2f in this
just because its only 10 more dollars than galaxy pegasus starter and i get these 2 very cool blades
i love how virgo is a more red looking clear wheel, and well i thought i was never ever getting rock orso, but probably now
OMG!
I love red Virgo.

Buying this set, another Earth Virgo is always nice, and Rock Orso wouldn't be bad to add to my collection.