[Product]  BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

(Aug. 05, 2010  2:22 PM)rentao Wrote: can you send me a link of the shop with this set but it has to be in UK(because I'm livig in UK LOL)
Nothing by TAKARA-TOMY is sold outside East Asia ... If theINtoy does not have it, then there is nothing for you.
found this on ebay for 64$ quiet expensive...
Hmm, this looks like a worthwhile set to buy Grin
I have this set. It's only worth it for the stadium and the cool blue Beylauncher. Galaxy pegasus has generally proven to be a blade not worth buying. If you thinking about getting this set get BB-32 instead cause it comes with the same stadium, two blades which have some top tier parts, and two beylaunchers for most likely cheaper than this one.
R2F isn't entirely bad part to own and W105 has hardly been tested.
But i'm saying if you want to get a good set that BB-32 is better. It has three top tier parts whereas this one has none. Also RF is better than R2F. I don't really see any forseeable combos that could be made with W105 since it doesn't work with any of the types since it is too low in stamina and defence combos and not really meeting the requirements for attack combos.
R2F's performance improves once it's been substantially worn down. We have yet to discover a viable combo at the 105 height, but that doesn't mean there isn't one out there.
Fine but i'm just putting there to tell less experienced members that BB-32 is a much better buy than this at the moment.
I'm doubting this will be released in canada. What a shame.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:32 AM)gurugulu Wrote: I'm doubting this will be released in canada. What a shame.

Your right because they don't like TT stadium designs at Hasbro
Personally, I never expected this to appear as one of Hasbro's releases.