[Product]  BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

(Mar. 20, 2010  4:28 PM)♥ Wrote: Is it just me or are there stickers on Thermal in that image? Hopefully not just a photoshop, since stickers are cool.

Cool
There are.
Well, an attack type track higher than 125. I agree with Odin, think it won't do well.

Compared to Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno, this is boring.
You people only think that cause it's only got one new part in it. Just wait and see, the track might be awesome. Also I think it's good cause now there will be a way to get Thermal wheel separately.
The ability to obtain Thermal from an alternate source will likely be this Beyblade's strongest asset. WA130 could suck, but... I'm not sure. It's a 130 track and still has projections. If they aren't spinning free, it could be an advantage.

But seriously.

We do not need another HF. Come on.
(Mar. 22, 2010  9:13 PM)Guardian Odin Wrote: We do not need another HF. Come on.

for real. WD? SD? WB? MS? ANYTHING?
I'm excited about rock giraffe
[Image: ThermalLacerta.jpg]

The colours blind me ... I really prefered those on the render. Lacerta was red, with purple details.
Seals on Thermal with a WA130.Really hope it is free spining
(Apr. 13, 2010  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: ThermalLacerta.jpg]

The colours blind me ... I really prefered those on the render. Lacerta was red, with purple details.

what the hell
WA130 :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...32997.html
According to the owner of this blog, there is indeed a free rotation in the Track.

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...34185.html
WA130 useless

calling it now
(Apr. 13, 2010  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: WA130 useless

calling it now

Concurred. It'll be terrible for spin time, and I doubt it's attack ability would be anything significant.
Oh, WA stands for Wing Attacker by the way. I had not seen it at first ...
I doubt the opponent's wheel would touch the track that often though, since it's wingspan is so short.
uselessssss
ugllyyyyyyyyy
I lost my interest on this one. It looks useless and its not even good looking...
AHAHAHA. Look at those stickers on Thermal.

Though, I really have to admit. I love the baby blue track/bottom. Will at least put those to good use in a Colour-custom.
this seems to indicate face stickers are really truly over, at least
Personally love the Stickers on Thermal.
(Apr. 13, 2010  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: ThermalLacerta.jpg]

This looks too busy. Everything just clashes.

(Apr. 13, 2010  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: WA130 useless

calling it now

Agreed.
People thought Poison Serpent was ugly? This thing is just ew
I like the colours of the clear wheel and the seals on it. It may look good w/o the seals on the wheel.
(Apr. 13, 2010  10:04 PM)NAP Wrote: I like the colours of the clear wheel and the seals on it. It may look good w/o the seals on the wheel.
I believe there are no stickers on the Clear Wheel. This is the new element of the new releases.

Also, people should stop quoting my post with the picture; my eyes die ...