[Product]  BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

The random booster non prize blades are actually all remixed parts of each other.
If you get every one of the non prize blades, you'll notice that parts color match (which go together with the clear wheels).
Thermal can use for upper attack(i think)
I'd have to disagree with that. Thermal is absolutely amazing for stamina, so i can't imagine why it would have Upper Attack. Heck, do any MFBs have UA?

Then again, i don't have the partsto test Thermal very low. My lowest track is, um, a tie between all my 145s.
Thermal does have a slope to it, but I honestly have never tried it on a low track because it works so well as a stamina type.

That actually makes me want to try it out in some attack combos.
(Jan. 31, 2010  7:06 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I'd have to disagree with that. Thermal is absolutely amazing for stamina, so i can't imagine why it would have Upper Attack. Heck, do any MFBs have UA?

Then again, i don't have the partsto test Thermal very low. My lowest track is, um, a tie between all my 145s.

Why are you constantly singing Thermal's praises? I have seen nothing to indicate Thermal is a top-tier Stamina Wheel at the moment ...
Thermal has been absolutely amazing against Flame. It also has a considerable amount of Defense for good measure, though i would never mount it on a C145WB and Metal Face.

I have run tests on Thermal Sagittario DF145SD on multiple an occasion, and think the wheel is quite great. I don't think it's absolutely dominant, but a great part. I'd love to pit it against Earth, though.
(Jan. 31, 2010  7:15 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Thermal has been absolutely amazing against Flame. It also has a considerable amount of Defense for good measure, though i would never mount it on a C145WB and Metal Face.

I have run tests on Thermal Sagittario DF145SD on multiple an occasion, and think the wheel is quite great. I don't think it's absolutely dominant, but a great part. I'd love to pit it against Earth, though.

I confirm for the Stamina, but I don't know for Defense.
I tried Thermal Pisces DF145B VS Earth Aquila DF145B and though Earth is maybe more stable, Thermal won some times.

I think I'll do some deeper tests later in time Smile
It seems takara are releasing all the rest of there beys in April.
I don't mean that it is viable for Defense, but rather has some defense. I would never use it for defense soley, but a Stamina-Defense Hybrid would make good use of Thermal IMO.

Now i want to test Thermal for attack, between this Attack type release and the remark made about Upper Attack in this thread. You never know, i thought that Sagittario was uselss, and then a few people slapped it on a 90RF and BOOM!
metal face and 90rf*

Plus, With that.Its not useless, Just...risky/deadly
I tried Thermal Pisces 100RF against MF Earth Aquila C145WB. Thermal didn't win a match... Sometimes it made some very powerless upper attack, but nothing special. I think it's a too heavy Wheel for Attack.
Thermal Lacerta reminded me of Thermal Lance. WA130, looking foward to a new track, but what does WA stand for? I guess...

Wave Arm. Just a guess, but if I'm right I'm 100% getting this blade! (I'll still probably get it anywaysSmile
(Feb. 14, 2010  1:40 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Thermal Lacerta reminded me of Thermal Lance. WA130, looking foward to a new track, but what does WA stand for? I guess...

Wave Arm. Just a guess, but if I'm right I'm 100% getting this blade! (I'll still probably get it anywaysSmile

Wave Arm Speechless

WA will probably be Wide Attack.
(Feb. 14, 2010  1:43 AM)Aqua Wrote: Wave Arm Speechless

WA will probably be Wide Attack.

Strange things have happened, and anything is possible. They made a rubber track, after all!
Ah, I will lock this again it seems ... This topic will be reopened when there is new information or pictures.
This is the silhouette of Thermal Lacerta, however what is interesting is that the Track can be partially seen :
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-10486451031...65313.html
thermal and hf Chocked_2
the track looks intresting
Track does look interesting, I'll be anticipating more pictures.
Free Spinning Wing maybe?
WA = Wing Attack?
(Mar. 20, 2010  4:08 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Free Spinning Wing maybe?
WA = Wing Attack?
Or wide attack ... This topic was closed because people just kept speculating pointlessly.
The track looks like it comes out as far as C145 below the wheel, but I'm unsure whether the 'spikes' are facing anticlockwise only, then the track would only really be useful with Lightning Ldrago or Ldrago.
Fairly useless, but an interesting track I suppose Uncertain
Definitely the least interesting of the upcoming releases.
Is it just me or are there stickers on Thermal in that image? Hopefully not just a photoshop, since stickers are cool.

Cool
(Mar. 20, 2010  4:28 PM)♥ Wrote: Is it just me or are there stickers on Thermal in that image? Hopefully not just a photoshop, since stickers are cool.

Cool

Not on MFB Unhappy

I hope WA130 is free-spinning; they haven't tried that for an Attack Track yet (not saying it would be useful, but it would be cool). Otherwise it would just be another recoil-inducing Track like H145.

It would be interesting if the spikes were facing counterclockwise as well, but it is hard to tell if this is even possible by judging solely based on the silhouette.
I bet four ounces of deep steamed sencha green tea that this track is going to blow