[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

$18 is too much for your wallet? Or are you going to buy like 10?

I'd only buy 3: One for using, One as a spare, and One to show to my friends to make them cry in light of it's coolness and jealousy!
The image Kai-V attached doesn't seem to be working.
What makes you think that you're only going to pay $18? Sellers online will take that MSRP add on a profit margin and then shipping.

I'd be surprised if this thing with shipping is going for less than $30 at first. Buy three of those and you're looking at around $90 USD.

EDIT: Flight, it seems to be working for me....
(Feb. 15, 2010  6:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The image Kai-V attached doesn't seem to be working.

That bites. But in short, it looks plain AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 15, 2010  6:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The image Kai-V attached doesn't seem to be working.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8093/...rocoro.jpg ?
edit: top image seems to be working again, must have just been a problem with the image host when I loaded the page.
That really Kai-V, it really does look amazing, got to get myself a few of these!
(Feb. 15, 2010  6:51 PM)Khel Wrote: What makes you think that you're only going to pay $18? Sellers online will take that MSRP add on a profit margin and then shipping.

I'd be surprised if this thing with shipping is going for less than $30 at first. Buy three of those and you're looking at around $90 USD.

EDIT: Flight, it seems to be working for me....

I'm probably going to wwait for it to be released for a while, let the price drop. But I didn't think about that. AllAtKorea on Ebay sold me a good Storm Pegasis for $21.65 though, so I'll get it from EBay.
omg this is my new favorite regardless of how it performs!
the metal wheel stickers are gonna come off so fast
thers a big flaw in the clear wheel naming this isnt pegasis O.o
Dude that is the pegasus clear wheel. It just looks different to the one on storm pegasus.
That's because it is =_=... Kinda obvious that they're just keeping the name for the sake of character consistency, it's no different to the pre HWS wheel being named pegasis along with the HWS clear wheel being named pegasis.
Also just noticed that if you look at the red slashes on the clear wheel carefully it spells "PEG"
[Image: galaxypegasiscorocoro.jpg]
Whoa, nice job finding that! But I made a similar remark about the Stickers, FOOF!, read the above posts first.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:52 PM)Khel Wrote: Bey-heart re-ignited.

This, haha. It looks amazing, defenitly not going to be able to resist getting a couple of these.
I knew it!
Bey-Heart: Re-ignite!
Let's go Potato Stamp-shaped tip!
(Feb. 16, 2010  10:48 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Bey-Heart: Re-ignite!
Let's go Potato Stamp-shaped tip!

I just went from "Maybe i'll pick up a copy" to "I MUST OWN 2,000 OF THESE".

I doubt R^2F will preform very well, with suck an odd shape. At least W105 and Galaxy might come in handy.
I think it's way to early to make judgement about how R2F will suck/not suck. I mean we have not even seen the final form, just drawings and renders. This is one of those parts you really need to use before you form an opinion on it.
on the render the spikes go right, and if this bey is right spin that is so weird.. it seems the spikes would go toward the left if it were a right spin...
(Feb. 17, 2010  3:30 AM)Jsc Wrote: on the render the spikes go right, and if this bey is right spin that is so weird.. it seems the spikes would go toward the left if it were a right spin...
Yes, I mentioned something about this here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-70-Ga...#pid238229
Actually, they would go towards right as well, no ? However, they would spin better in my opinion if they went in the other direction.

I do not think it is possible to correctly theorise on R²F's behaviour yet ... It is too odd a shape.
I want one of these, it looks plain awesome. Have to find the money for it though.
Chocked_2 I cant even IMAGINE the stamina this thing has.....(probably no stamina at all!)
its tip is like a cookie cutter!
I know its early to make acuzations but look at it!
Woah, my beyspirit just raised.
C:
This Beyblade looks so awesome!
I'm so happy about this release.
I just can't wait to get one.

Galaxy looks like it'll have great upper attack.
R2F is definitely weird in shape
It still looks awsome though! could be a great Metal Wheel when combined with earth aquilas bottom... So atleast it WILL have some stamina...

IM SO BUYING 5 OF THESE!!
(Feb. 18, 2010  4:21 PM)Nebula Wrote: It still looks awsome though! could be a great Metal Wheel when combined with earth aquilas bottom... So atleast it WILL have some stamina...

Why would want to do that? Attack types are all about hitting the opponent out the stadium as fast and as hard as it can. This could only be achieved with fast moving bottoms like RF, F, WF, etc. And also, as Kai-V said, it is too early to theorize R^2F's behavior, so you shouldn't really complain about the stamina yet.