[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

Thanks for the pics Kai-V! My interest has been dwindling, but maybe this will keep me going for a bit longer!
maybe R2F will be softer rubber and a little bit wider. or it could just be a blue version of RF
(Feb. 13, 2010  12:35 AM)Jonzer Wrote: maybe R2F will be softer rubber and a little bit wider. or it could just be a blue version of RF

You know we have pictures, right?
(Feb. 13, 2010  12:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: W105 doesn't look it like will be useful, but Galaxy and R²F look insane. Can't wait to see how both of them perform. Also, it's nice that they're starting to paint new Metal Wheels.
Fixed. What a waste of paint, those recolors. Hopefully the entire third generation of MFG will be more vibrant.
With such a shape, I am not certain how R²F will perform. On a flat surface, it should be slightly odd; I do not think it will be faster, since there is about the same surface of contact with the ground, I believe. Otherwise, on an inclined floor, with the Beyblade's right-spin and the direction of the "ends" of R²F, it would create an irregular movement. At high speed however, perhaps it could be negligible ...

Thank you Tempestas007.
I noticed something on the W105 track...it's lacking the little hooks that go on the Clear wheel in the HWS series. I know a lot of larger tracks don't have them,but for a track like this, it seems a bit odd. Maybe TT decided they were unnecessary?
ginga broke his blade again !wait is r2f stand for rubber or something else , like raging 2 flame
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:23 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I noticed something on the W105 track...it's lacking the little hooks that go on the Clear wheel in the HWS series. I know a lot of larger tracks don't have them,but for a track like this, it seems a bit odd. Maybe TT decided they were unnecessary?

The hooks have just been replaced with those "wings" ...
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:26 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: ginga broke his blade again !wait is r2f stand for rubber or something else , like raging 2 flame

That makes perfect sense...

I'm sure that the 2 in R²F is an exponent for a reason. The full/unofficial name of the bottom is possibly "RRF".
Wow just wow that bey looks amazing!Eee

I'm a little more concerned about Galaxy's performance than R²F's, in the fourth picture it looks really oddly shaped with one large section and one small, instead of two equal sections.

Thanks so much for the pictures Kai-V!
Looks awesome. Much better than the render.
I have a feeling that R²F's shape is made so that it wouldn't get worn out too fast and yet keeping the speed. On the scans I think it says that W105 might be a 'small weapon' but it's obvious that it wouldn't do much good. The face, clear wheel and metal wheel looks awesome. The blue Galaxy wheel would sure look good in my MFB collection. But I really hope TT could release Galaxy wheel without the blue paint on (in other words: plain metal) so that I could use it in battle without scratching off the beautiful blue color on the wheel.
Diamond you're right it's beauitfull color. i wonder if i can give it for a wedding present?
(Feb. 13, 2010  5:07 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Diamond you're right it's beauitfull color. i wonder if i can give it for a wedding present?

I understand gifting a bey to a significant other or to someone who would appreciate the artistic value, but why would you give a child's toy to an adult who is to be wed?
(Feb. 13, 2010  5:14 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I understand gifting a bey to a significant other or to someone who would appreciate the artistic value, but why would you give a child's toy to an adult who is to be wed?

I don't know about others. But I'll be real glad if anyone gave me a Galaxy Pegasis. Yes, even when i'm a adult who is to be wed.XD
That looks AWESOME! Can't wait 'till I can get it. Wondering how well a star-shaped rubber bottom will do though... fits in with the constellation/star thing, too.
(Feb. 13, 2010  5:07 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Diamond you're right it's beauitfull color. i wonder if i can give it for a wedding present?

Said the 9-year-old xD

Hopefully that was a joke.

Just watch R^2F proform EXACTLY like RF. I'm not saying it will, but that would be so UBER FAIL.
hmm im actully excited about this hurry up and bring us april Tongue_out
If speculation on the possibility of all the new clear wheels to be dual spin is correct, I suspect that R²F is designed to function differently in accordance to the spin direction. Either way, I wonder how it would function on L-Drago.
I'm really glad TT's taken this sudden turn in releasing some interesting bey's. They could be horrible for all we know, but at the very least they're interesting, look like they have potential, and are things people can get excited over. R^2F scares me though because I figure it'll wear down worse than RF >>
(Feb. 13, 2010  8:02 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: I'm really glad TT's taken this sudden turn in releasing some interesting bey's. They could be horrible for all we know, but at the very least they're interesting, look like they have potential, and are things people can get excited over. R^2F scares me though because I figure it'll wear down worse than RF >>

Well I think it'll wear down less fast due to the 'flexible' corners of the 'star'
(Feb. 13, 2010  8:18 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Well I think it'll wear down less fast due to the 'flexible' corners of the 'star'

? Explain.

Hiro must have meant that the wear on the points will be horrendous.
Very very very nice looking blade, I'm buying this for sure.
But don't put too much expectation on this blade. I think the performance of the bottom is not as good as RF.