[Product]  BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

SW stands for Switch ... I thought I had said this.
(Dec. 19, 2009  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: SW stands for Switch ... I thought I had said this.

You had Grin
Hahahahahaha!!!...guess your right...hahahahaha!!!...ur funny...then ill use a right spin zombie combo!!...yey!!
(Dec. 19, 2009  6:02 PM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: Hahahahahaha!!!...guess your right...hahahahaha!!!...ur funny...then ill use a right spin zombie combo!!...yey!!

Zombie is an outdated concept that doesn't apply to MFB at this point in time.
And btw,lightning has a great attack so...no stamina type can defeat me!!!...but maybe an earth will...hehehe
The face sucks!!!wheel sucks!!! I hate the bottom!!...track..kinnda interesting...
(Dec. 19, 2009  6:05 PM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: And btw,lightning has a great attack so...no stamina type can defeat me!!!...but maybe an earth will...hehehe

dont post
(Dec. 19, 2009  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: SW stands for Switch ... I thought I had said this.

Ah sorry about that. I'm sure I saw it, but I guess I forgot.
SW stands for...SUPER WORM!!!hahahahahahahha!!...dont worry brad,itll be my last post...
Stop spamming the thread.
Are you kidding? The face is a stereotypical perfectly green snake that has no body at all. My 10 year old cousin could do a better job.
Okay. I can't wait till Febuary to see it in action.
(Dec. 19, 2009  9:18 PM)Benkei Wrote: Are you kidding? The face is a stereotypical perfectly green snake that has no body at all. My 10 year old cousin could do a better job.

are YOU kidding

none of thefaces have more than 2 colours
what about s peg face, theres blue background,white horse face and red flame bits around the horse.
(Dec. 19, 2009  11:16 PM)Tellah Wrote: are YOU kidding

the giant one in the banner has 4

and anyway the color is the least of poison serpent's problems
(Dec. 19, 2009  11:16 PM)Tellah Wrote: are YOU kidding

Find me one HWS face that has less than 3.
And it's more the fact that it looks like they've just opened encyclopedia Britannica, slapped the first snake image they could find in to Photoshop, and then proceeded to horrifically color it in a disgusting green tone.
(Dec. 20, 2009  1:58 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Find me one HWS face that has less than 3.
And it's more the fact that it looks like they've just opened encyclopedia Britannica, slapped the first snake image they could find in to Photoshop, and then proceeded to horrifically color it in a disgusting green tone.

i was thinking of the colour of the image itself and not the background
as i was saying only 2 colours
(Dec. 20, 2009  2:09 AM)Tellah Wrote: i was thinking of the colour of the image itself and not the background
as i was saying only 2 colours

3, actually, on the Pegasis face for starters. a 4th as the backround.
ok fine your right but the point was that they couldnt make it a detailed snake

coulour wise atleast
(Dec. 20, 2009  4:41 AM)Tellah Wrote: looks like two to me
Storm Pegasis, the one in the banner ?

However, I do not know why the subject of the colours is still being brought up : there are other more major negative aspects to the Poison Serpent Face than its colours.

EDIT : None of the Faces have been detailed ... They simply had a much better style than this.
yeah exactly, it's the style or lack thereof. looks like damn POG artwork or something
they should have just riped off some yu gi oh card and it would have looked 100x better
I just wish they'd pick an art style and stick with it. They do all this hip-hop, graffiti esque stuff, the anime does not mesh with that at all, and now we get this thing ... MFB is an incoherent mess in terms of design direction.
yeah agreed the bit protector emblems and bit chips were way cooler then these faces,they should have done the midgard serpant for this face Tongue_out
I guess. i wonder what the Switch 145 gimmick is?