[Product]  BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

If it were free-spinning, I would have hoped they would write it as clearly as they did for ES, and I think for ED145 too. However, that is not the case from what I have read.
interesting
in my opinion i think the track could be the best part ... in my opinion.
hope the little metal squares dont break off like the way the first mold of the libra
The track looks quite thin from the magna scan.

I can see it breaking if it gets a direct hit from a low-tracked blade.
(Nov. 07, 2009  5:20 PM)Corey Wrote: The track looks quite thin from the magna scan.

I can see it breaking if it gets a direct hit from a low-tracked blade.

This.

I think the track has a pretty cool design. I hope it's good for something.
Can't say for sure, but judging from that first picture, the Track doesn't look like it will be useful; free-spinning or fixed.
(Nov. 07, 2009  9:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Can't say for sure, but judging from that first picture, the Track doesn't look like it will be useful; free-spinning or fixed.

Yeah exactly. It doesn't matter either way LOL
It will probably be Balance; SD is designated as a Balance Bottom by Takara Tomy, as its Dark, which is what Poison looks like apparently.

Although, it hardly really matters what Takara-Tomy say it is, much like the meaningless star values it assigns.
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1041016...06971.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1041016...07002.html

It does not say what SW stands for, in those scans. It might be revealed in the manga though.
wow that looks sick but if its wheel is anything like dark that would suck
Man, that looks like some crazy carp. The wheel looks very similar to Dark though. :\
Love that clear wheel, but the face is hideous...
Unhappy I quite like the face. It's so simple.
id have to agree with ellz on the face it looks like something you'd expect to find on a battle strikers box.
The clear wheel is awesome but the face and the metal wheel... Unhappy
(Dec. 13, 2009  9:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Unhappy I quite like the face. It's so simple.
Are we looking at the same picture Chocked_2?
It's one of the most detailed faces to date, in fact it's over detailed.
It should have been a lot more stylized like the original faces, I mean, something like this:
[Image: picture4mz.png]
Would have been a more logical choice.
(Dec. 13, 2009  9:25 PM)Nuno Wrote: The clear wheel is awesome but the face and the metal wheel... Unhappy

Seriously, that is the ugliest face so far.
Wow, talk about fail. I really like the Clear Wheel though :3
I wonder why TT did not use Devil Serpenter's Face (The Game Exclusive Blade) instead.
It has the same graphic style with the previous faces. Uncertain
My! I certainly think it looks gorgeous, truly worth the purchase! In my belief, this could only be rivaled by the limited edition Black L-Drago!~ Nevertheless, I still inquire, does it contain small paper serpents on it's surface?...
it looks like it could rip through flesh, kinda scary looking....i want it hehe
i think the face look alright
eww lol I really don't like that face

I like the Clear Wheel But I wonder if it would look better without the stickers
thats probley one of the best looking clear wheels so far imo