[Product]  BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

(Nov. 02, 2009  9:14 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Is this Poison Serpent?

[Image: BB-69.jpg]

If someone could confirm this,that would be great.
It is.
I know you guys make fun of us drawing conclusions, but it looks like it may have a butt-load of recoil with how square the "teeth," for lack of a better word look. It does really remind me of a chainsaw though.
(Nov. 02, 2009  9:38 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I know you guys make fun of us drawing conclusions, but it looks like it may have a butt-load of recoil with how square the "teeth," for lack of a better word look. It does really remind me of a chainsaw though.
It is only a very rough 3D render though. It is indeed too early to draw this kind of conclusion ...
also this is probably the ugliest MFB yet
i agree brad :\
I am quite surprised SW145 cannot be seen in that picture though. It seemed a lot wider, so much that it was easily observable under the Metal Wheel.
probably rendered without the track
@ @ awesome. want! I dont know why but want!

Edit: Just realized why I want it XD
wicked sweet sounding track but the render looks dodgey
Dark²
Clear wheel looks like a cluttered up pegasis.
Clear Wheel looks like it'd make for a really interesting re-paint/customization Tongue_out

Don't have too many hopes for this one, even SW145 seems... well, poor.
The Metal wheel and Clear wheel look quite disapointing from that render . Unhappy
But as you said, it's a render. (Remembers what happened in the thread of Beylauncher Suspension)

And we still have to see the track....
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:11 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: But as you said, it's a render. (Remembers what happened in the thread of Beylauncher Suspension)

And we still have to see the track....

Except the Beylauncher Suspension was a prototype, not a render.
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:19 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: ^Well...but still...you can't judge a book by it's cover.

um in the case of a game that is heavily based around geometry, yeah you can
that it's going to perform roughly the way dark does

if it's not as hollow underneath it could be better, but it's still going to get destroyed by libra or even earth
i think sw stands for slash wide or strike wide
slash wide may be it since i remember someone mention something about the track having an axe sort of shape so that could be it

I'm gonna guess This is balance pretty someone already said though
And I hope the wheel some kind of potenial...
Free spinning sub ring anyone?
(Nov. 07, 2009  4:08 PM)Giga Wrote: Free spinning sub ring anyone?

i can always work with that
what if it isnt free spinning?
(Nov. 07, 2009  4:19 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: what if it isnt free spinning?
Yes, because nothing seems to indicate that at all in the manga or in the item description ...

This message could sound like sarcasm, but it is not.
(Nov. 07, 2009  4:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This message could sound like sarcasm, but it is not.

actually it does...
if it was free spinning would it be effective?
i personally think it isn't going to be free spinning