[Product]  BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

February 20th, 2010. Starter (Right Launcher) for 892 yen.

Poison is very, very similar to Dark : I saw a drawing of it.
SW145 is meant to look like an axe or something that is sharp and that cuts into things ... When I saw it in a drawing, I did not think they really intended to release it. The Track seemed to be wide enough.

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-beyblades-bb69-starter-serpent-sw145sd-p-6991.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&adz=9
poison is very similar to poison?

Either way this sounds like an interesting top. Thanks for the news Kai-V.
Ah, I meant Dark. Too many languages in my head.
haha np figured you meant something else.
This seems like it will be a cool blade, thanks for the info.
(Oh, could you tell me where you get most of your updates? That is if you don't mind.)
(Oct. 16, 2009  5:10 AM)NeoBlade Wrote: (Oh, could you tell me where you get most of your updates? That is if you don't mind.)
Never really from the same places.
(Oct. 16, 2009  6:36 AM)ギンガ Wrote: have you some picture ?

You should be able to see the pictures when it is up on the thread I think.
Thanks for the update Kai
SW145 sounds interesting. I'm glad that TT are finally starting to release more new parts instead of re-releasing old parts.
something really similar to dark wont be so new. am happy for the track, seems cool.
but the wheel, am afraid it'll be like the new pegasis. same wheel with little difference, different names.
If it is indeed SW145, I put my money on SW meaning Sidewinder. It makes some sense to me; Dark Bull got Horn145.
Nice! Grin

If it does indeed look like Dark, I hope it's left spin. (Yeah, like they'll ever release other left spin beys except Ldrago but whatever... Tired)

SW145 also sounds interesting.

Thanks Kai-V! Grin
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:14 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: If it is indeed SW145, I put my money on SW meaning Sidewinder. It makes some sense to me; Dark Bull got Horn145.

I was thinking something with "switch" involved, as in a gimmick...But I like your idea.
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:14 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: If it is indeed SW145, I put my money on SW meaning Sidewinder. It makes some sense to me; Dark Bull got Horn145.

... what?
Sidewinder being a type of snake (named for the odd movement pattern and trails that it leaves behind.)
Bit of a random guess, but not a completely unfounded one.
Have to see the actual track before i get it
If it's meant to behave like an axe, it probably stands for something like Striking Wedge, though I admit that sounds pretty ridiculous.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:06 PM)Pegasis Wrote: something really similar to dark wont be so new.

I was talking about all the new releases in general, not necessarily this one.
I would expect the 'W' to stand for 'wide', because it did seem to extend to at least the Metal Wheel width.
Swing, strike, spin.
Spin would be cool...
Is this Poison Serpent?

[Image: BB-69.jpg]

If someone could confirm this,that would be great.

Picture courtesy of Toys N Joys.
wow it really does look like dark
It's like two Darks melded together.