[Product]  BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125JB

(Jan. 24, 2010  7:13 PM)Benkei Wrote: I've seen that already but I didn't post it because its not very useful IMO.
Me neither.

He obviously has an official Beystadium, so I do not know why he used his homemade one ...
Hey does anyone know when rock escolpio will be on the theintoy.co.uk?
(Jan. 14, 2010  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the actual release date for BB-65, BB-66, BB-67 and BB-68 is the twenty-third of January. It was not even TAKARA-TOMY themselves who said this though, however it is probably right.

You are right because Rock Escolpio is now on yja.
(Jan. 24, 2010  9:10 PM)Akylus Wrote: You are right because Rock Escolpio is now on yja.
I know, they started appearing at least three days ago.
I also knew that. In 10 days if I do everything my neurologist and grandpa said I have to do I'll get my grandpa to order Grip Rubber Red, Rock Escolpio T125JB, Storm Capricorne M145Q, Dark Bull H145SD, Launcher Grip White, and Beylauncher Metallic Orange from cdjapan.co.jp so if you guys decide not to order this I can give you guys reliable statisics. Also is wood harder than plastic if so I'll you my desk in a battle and my Hasbro Vortex Beystadium to do tests and battles with it along with Capricorne and Bull (the hybrid ones).

Edit: It's way to much money for express shipping so I might have to get rid of a few items unless my grandpa is okay with spending that much money if not I'll remove some of the item I just can't stand waiting 1 to 3 weeks to get new beyblades. Seriously when will the Januray MFB items be on theintoy site?
In other words, "Cool story, bro!"

Neurologist? Had a few too many bey strikes to the head? I've only ever had to see one for my ocular migraines.

Who wants to make a Wide Carp Stadium like in the video? Huh, any takers? I'm gonna quit spamming, now...
No it's because I'm autistic (I have assperger syndrome, I swear it's an actual form of autism). I just can't wait to own Rock Escolpio.
Wow, that's actually quite cool ... three distinct modes. Thanks.
how can a ball have different modes i dont get that lol, but the clear wheel looks funny, so tiny.
(Jan. 26, 2010  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEQzw70ETs

wow what the hell
Opinion changed on JB slightly?
Could be the answer to the self-KOing problem. Looks better than WF but not as fast as RF.
damn, now I actually really want a Rock Escolpio.
(Jan. 26, 2010  6:54 PM)Crimson Wrote: damn, now I actually really want a Rock Escolpio.

dont, there will be better places to get this tip later
(Jan. 26, 2010  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: dont, there will be better places to get this tip later

I'm actually expecting the next Random Booster to have JB on at least 3 of the included blades. Escolpio wheel will probably be on at least 2
Now I really want Rock Escolpio more than I did.
Wow. Tbh, I didn't expect much from JB, but from watching these videos it looks really interesting, and has much more potiental than I would've thought. It would be cool to see it used in a defense combo.
OMFDG!!!!!!! Now I definatly want Rock Escolpio way more than any of you want it.
Probably, I want JB not Rock Escolpio.
....Whoa....Ok.That was Weird Akylus

Anyhoo I might buy this.The Jagged ball seems interesting (Plus it seems I was right when I said JB might have many uses)

I still do not get the "biting" into the stadium thing Kai-V said in the first page
I just abreviated oh my god and the f and d cusswords, you know like how it's done in texts. I really can't wait to get my hands on Rock Escolpio now.