[Product]  BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125JB

So it seems JB stands for Jog Ball, seriously ...
Really? Jog Ball? Thats, well thats just out there.

Maybe it's Rubber, and it has gripps like on the souls of sneakers? Thats all i've got. But it doesn't make much sense....
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:42 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Really? Jog Ball? Thats, well thats just out there.

Maybe it's Rubber, and it has gripps like on the souls of sneakers? Thats all i've got. But it doesn't make much sense....
Hm, I do not see the word 'rubber' anywhere in those scans.
Googled 'Jog Ball'

[Image: 2009-9-29-01926-ball-2.JPG]
Apparently a cell phone part. This should be good.
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So it seems JB stands for Jog Ball, seriously ...

hahahahahhaaha
So

This Beyblade Can Connect With your Cell phone Lol
That would be funny if that were possible but sadly it isn't plus I can't wait to see it in action (btw I think the thread is starting to die a little).
wtf... jog ball.... what a ridiculous name... jagged ball wouldve been much better >_>
(Jan. 14, 2010  1:56 AM)Akylus Wrote: So true. So when will this be released?

read the OP
I can, in no way picture how a cell phone attachment can be a bottom

A jog ball In real life, Is something that can Be used for a lot of things, Like cameras.For Cameras the Jog ball can Do things like rotate pictures By pressing down the center

Maybe the Jog Ball Has Many uses?
I think the actual release date for BB-65, BB-66, BB-67 and BB-68 is the twenty-third of January. It was not even TAKARA-TOMY themselves who said this though, however it is probably right.
Thank you for the news Kai-V

Sweet, I can get these when the online stores get them
(Jan. 14, 2010  1:56 AM)Akylus Wrote: So when will this be released?

TT shouldn't bother releasing this at all.

Jog Ball... nice Tired
OK, speculations:

1) This will be almost like a jog ball glued to a track. Rubber Ball, basically. Useless.

2) Jog Ball is a creative name for something we are yet to know about.

3) If not rubber, this will somehow "jog".... rolling ball, anyone? (still RB would be better. lol, RB either way, rubber or roll)

4)Quoting Zeox: "This Beyblade will be able to connect to your cell phone,". I doubt this, but this may be the bluetooth RC MFBs. I really, relly doubt this, but lord knows how TT brainstorms.

I have a feeling that it will be number 3, but i might as well put them all out there.

EDIT: Everybody buy this!
5. it was named by people who have a poor grasp on the english language (definitely)
Free-spinning metal ball?

Pair it up with GB145.
On the dot. We'll all launch our Pegasis 105 Jog Ball Beyblades with our Light Launchers.

Thanks, TT.
Are those serious speculations ? We already know what JB looks like. It is a Ball Bottom with small "spikes" on it. Perhaps they really wanted us to compare it to running shoes ...
(Jan. 14, 2010  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are those serious speculations ? We already know what JB looks like. It is a Ball Bottom with small "spikes" on it. Perhaps they really wanted us to compare it to running shoes ...

lol this sounds sadly true.
A WB with spikes on it.    
wouldn't the spikes cause more friction...?
maybe the spilkes gives it more stamina!!
I saw the japanese said it
that actully looks cool for a bottom xD
I hadn't seen the pictures yet.

Oh.

That looks pretty bad to me, I don't really see how that can benefit the base at all.