[Product]  BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125JB

(Nov. 04, 2009  12:10 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Well,Beyblades already do enough damage on the Takara stadiums by themselves.

If they make something like this that's designed to "bite" the stadium as they call it...*shudder*...I don't want to think how many stadiums are gonna get broken.

yes i'm sure takara is going to make a bottom that actually destroys stadiums
Yea, I cant imagine them designing a bottom that will intentionally damage a stadium, if launched correctly.
Hm, the word in the description was indeed 'to bite', which is why I translated it that way. However, it is of course some kind of metaphore to illustrate a scorpion's arms ... And, in any case, I doubt a Bottom could do much to a stadium in general.
I figure it has something to do with the ability to grip onto the stadium. I want to believe it's another rubber based bottom, but I'm not getting my hopes up
Here's some "It just popped into my head, so here's my idea" speculation

[Image: 346l4zt.jpg]
JB makes me think it'll be a ball bottom, and the "Fangs" have a rubber part on it so it grips onto the stadium when it "bites down" (a.k.a wobbles enough to hit the stadium)

Likely? Probably not.
(Nov. 04, 2009  1:12 AM)Crimson Wrote: Here's some "It just popped into my head, so here's my idea" speculation

[Image: 346l4zt.jpg]
JB makes me think it'll be a ball bottom, and the "Fangs" have a rubber part on it so it grips onto the stadium when it "bites down" (a.k.a wobbles enough to hit the stadium)

Likely? Probably not.

probably this but without the rubber
If that is the case,then it would be called "Jolt Ball" or something.Just theorizing though,don't take my word for it.
(Nov. 04, 2009  1:55 AM)BlackAce Wrote: If that is the case,then it would be called "Jolt Ball" or something.Just theorizing though,don't take my word for it.

trust me, we won't
(Nov. 04, 2009  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: trust me, we won't

Gee,thanks. Back on topic though, it's perplexing to me that they'd choose T125 as the track over ED145 or even WD145; considering that Escolpio's a defense type and T125 is a stamina track. But,I'm not Takara-Tomy,so I don't get to make those calls.
sorry for speculating... but would it make any sense that they'd make a jumping bottom... seeing as the did a jumping base with the older generations...
(Nov. 06, 2009  3:22 PM)Zero328 Wrote: sorry for speculating... but would it make any sense that they'd make a jumping bottom... seeing as the did a jumping base with the older generations...

Um, they just made one.
(Nov. 06, 2009  4:37 PM)Corey Wrote: Edit

Sorry.
Wut!?
wud.
I hope the "biting" isn't something useless as Q on capricorne.
Not really clear, but it seems like a normal Ball Bottom right now. Perhaps the protrusion is very small. It also does not appear to have rubber ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Anime1.jpg

DGoon Wrote:Thanks Kai-V for these news.
Thank you.
The bottom looks fairly wide, closer in size to wide ball than ball.
Might have a use.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bite

From this dictionary, it might be the transitive verb(4) or intransitive verb(6).

Most likely intransitive verb(6) seeing it is a defense type but we can't be sure yet.
It's pretty obvious that it's got something to do with grip, we don't need a definition of 'bite' Tired
use an online currency converter.
(Dec. 10, 2009  4:35 PM)smoker Wrote: how much is 1yen in dollars?

malaysian dollars, canadian dollars, us dollars, monopoly dollars?
the track is tornado

i think it keeps the blade from moving that much
(Dec. 12, 2009  6:45 PM)gigagdragoon2345 Wrote: the track is tornado

i think it keeps the blade from moving that much
We know.

Only slightly.
(Dec. 11, 2009  1:57 PM)smoker Wrote: us dollars

sorry but was this post edited or is it to short or what?

also it seems that the bottom would make stamina go down quickly
(Dec. 12, 2009  7:45 PM)Tellah Wrote: sorry but was this post edited or is it to short or what?

also it seems that the bottom would make stamina go down quickly
He was still asking how much it was in US dollars when he was clearly told to use a currency converter. That is why he was warned.