[Product]  BB-61/62/63 Grip Rubber Red/Black/White

beyblade died because 99% of toylines die
(Nov. 05, 2009  1:36 AM)♥ Wrote: But to assert that it died because it was labelled a "children's game" is wrong, because that is not the case.

Yes, Beyblade's key demographic is children, and that's where it garners most success if I'm honest. As Flight has implied, we make up a miniscule portion of Takara Tomy's consumer market - Beyblade was a success which eventually faded, but not because of its proposed market, but because of society's continual demand for the new. I believe that Beyblade would equally have died even if it was classified as this "dyanmic modelling", because the support was cut directly from the company behind it; Mini 4WD still has regular product releases to maintain interest.

To answer the initial proposal more directly, I think the beauty of Beyblade is working within limitations; the entire idealogy behind the line is "customisation" of the Beyblade; there is quite frankly no necessity to have an open format where we make our own parts, because that would be defeating that very concept.

Edit : Awfully sorry to have derailed this thread completely; I will be buying all three colours of the Rubber Grip.

Never owned the HMS Rubber Grip for my Neo Customise Grip actually, and it just looked like it made it significantly bigger. I have quite small hands actually, but I think these will be useful, because the Launcher Grip is quite uncomfortable for me.

Society requires new things when the old have grown tired. The Beyblade evidently had tired most of the people, but because the blader were almost all children and most children will tire quickly of a game. If we first try to attract a more mature target, the game would have a greater longevity!

For example, Mini4WD around 1987 when they entered the market, had a target in all respects similar to that of Beyblade, but with the right potential to be something more, just like Beyblade. With the right management by the first player, the original rules have changed to keep pace with the growth of the players themselves, to attract an audience of true models that still play and buy Mini4WD. Allowing the company to keep alive that line Toy.

My proposal is not to introduce regulations making it possible to create entirely new pieces, but also introduce a regulation like that or that she is helping enhance the pieces without upsetting existing or create them from scratch.

OK, I said what I had to say, maybe it's better if we continue to do so in a new topic.
Beyblade was ceased because it failed to provide a desirable return on investment. When a project does not bring a particular rate of return to a firm then it is axed because it would be better for the company and shareholders to invest that capital in more profitable endeavors.

Not doing so will reflect poorly on the company's financials and send wrong messages which will in turn harm the share price, which in turn will reduce the value of Hasbro/Takara Tomy. Simply put if it doesn't make a certain amount of cash, it isn't worth the time.

Now that I got that out of the way, can we please get back on topic. The financial implications and or diabolical reasons for dropping Beyblade have nothing to do with rubber grips.
(Nov. 05, 2009  1:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: beyblade died because 99% of toylines die

hehe i agree with this
and we just spent one page off topic <__<

I so want to get these except for white though to me it just seems like whit wouldn't look good
has anyone got images of past rubber grips i have never seen them and i don't have a clue what they look like Unhappy
(Nov. 05, 2009  10:39 PM)bey tempest Wrote: has anyone got images of past rubber grips i have never seen them and i don't have a clue what they look like Unhappy
Have you ever used Google.
lol way back when i bought some rubber grips, not knowing that you put them on other grips Uncertain

phail

won't get fooled again, thats fer sure.
(Nov. 05, 2009  10:41 PM)firelord767 Wrote: lol way back when i bought some rubber grips, not knowing that you put them on other grips Uncertain

phail

won't get fooled again, thats fer sure.

... What?
why do i even try?

I bought an addon for the launcher grip, thinking it was an actual launcher.
Thanks Kai-V.

Pretty obvious as to what they would look like.
whoa... I'm totally gonna get the Red and White. wonder if theyre gonna come out with some other accessories for the grips Tongue_out. The only grip launcher out right now is black right?
(Dec. 11, 2009  7:10 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: whoa... I'm totally gonna get the Red and White. wonder if theyre gonna come out with some other accessories for the grips Tongue_out. The only grip launcher out right now is black right?

Matte Grey and Black.
Totally getting the red grip.
But I really like the black one as well.
lol those emblems are awful
It would be nice to get all 3 colours. TT should make a purple and a blue (or even an orange) rubber grip <3.
Personally think they should just come in a pack of three anyway :\
Hopefully Hasbro will just release the customize grips with parts already on them like they did with the Dranzer and Dragoon customize grips.
Those don't look very rubber... except the black one.
These look pretty neat, though.

I'm pretty curios as to what those holes on the bottom are for.
None of these colours really interest me Unhappy I gotta say, of all the bey series, MFB has the highest amount of colour clash. A red grip on my black (or gun metal) launcher with a turquoise, orange or baby blue shooter is not going to look very good.
(Dec. 11, 2009  1:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol those emblems are awful
The white one is nice. Admittedly though, the others are hideous...
(Dec. 12, 2009  12:34 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I'm pretty curios as to what those holes on the bottom are for.
So they can actually be put onto the grip of the Launcher Grip ? You probably have to remove the Tool part of it, 'insert' the Grip Rubber, then add the Tool back, if you want.

Unless you saw some other holes ...

Thank you, Khel.
(Dec. 12, 2009  12:23 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Personally think they should just come in a pack of three anyway :\

Who needs three rubber grips for a grip launcher?Chocked_2
lool three rubber grips what a bargain xP now id just need three grip launchers to go with em xD
(Dec. 12, 2009  5:26 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Who needs three rubber grips for a grip launcher?Chocked_2

Some people have multiple grips and beylaunchers of different colours, so they need all 3 rubber grips to match them.
(Dec. 12, 2009  5:26 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Who needs three rubber grips for a grip launcher?Chocked_2

That's like saying who on earth would want to have different colored t-shirts!
Sometimes you just get bored of looking at the same thing, being able to change colors when you want to would be a nice option to have.