[Product]  BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo

omg... I just saw episode 34's preview and it really is a ballerina...

Wut!?

I HATE YOU TAKARA TOMY!
(Nov. 17, 2009  8:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: omg... I just saw episode 34's preview and it really is a ballerina...

Wut!?

I HATE YOU TAKARA TOMY!
TAKARA-TOMY has absolutely nothing to do with that choice ... And I doubt we will even see her for more than ten seconds.
Anyone upset by Virgo's "spirit" is dumb.
Virgo is the Virgin/Maiden, Whatever it was going to be, it was going to be a female representing purity and grace.

It's not like you were going to get an armor clad Amazon hunter.
wbo members are sexist, surprise
(Nov. 17, 2009  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY has absolutely nothing to do with that choice ... And I doubt we will even see her for more than ten seconds.

Oops sorry about that. Pinching_eyes_2 Takara only produces the beyblades... nvm.

I just went a little rage, because most star signs look cool, and I'm stuck with a ballerina...

Sorry, once again. Smile
(Nov. 17, 2009  8:38 PM)Nuno Wrote: Oops sorry about that. >.< Takara only produces the beyblades... nvm.

I just went a little rage, because most star signs look cool, and I'm stuck with a ballerina...

Sorry, once again. Smile

what's wrong with ballerinas?
Personally think it's really cool ...
(Nov. 17, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wbo members are sexist, surprise
Woah, careful who you tar with that brush! I was just hoping that Virgo was going to be a powerful kind of female spirit (which it should be).

And as for what's wrong with ballerinas, pretty much everything.
Ballet completely and utterly destroys the body, most ballerinas don't have any kind of reproductive cycle due to the amount of damage that it does to their bodies, and tend to retire by the age of 30 due to a physical inability to perform after that point.
Hip replacements and knee operations are also common place because of the strain ballet has on joints.

Not to mention that it's one of the highest known causes of anorexia, since an incredibly thin and shapeless form is expected of ballet dancers in particular.
(Nov. 17, 2009  9:12 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Ballet completely and utterly destroys the body, most ballerinas don't have any kind of reproductive cycle due to the amount of damage that it does to their bodies, and tend to retire by the age of 30 due to a physical inability to perform after that point.
Hip replacements and knee operations are also common place because of the strain ballet has on joints.

Not to mention that it's one of the highest known causes of anorexia, since an incredibly thin and shapeless form is expected of ballet dancers in particular.

[citation needed]
athletic performers sustain physical injuries. shocking
this is going totally off-topic i mena virgo may be a ballerina but talking about there injuries and what not is not what this thread is meant for
To be fair, when I said "what's wrong with ballerinas", I did not expect anyone to turn it into a moralistic argument, unless ellz honestly thinks that this is setting a bad example for kids ...

Virgo is literally "virgin lady." There are very few symbols appropriate to convey this, but I think this one works well.
I just don't agree with the aesthetic expectations of ballet dancers that the first article detailed, but tempest is right, I might have gone a little too far off topic.
Virgo is also considered as an earth sign, maybe a 'mother earth' type spirit would have been fitting?
Not that it makes a difference, since this is what they've gone with.
It'll be interesting to see in the anime either way.
I don't know. I like the ballerina. A mother earth spirit is a little more cliche than that.
who cares its a cartoon
(Nov. 18, 2009  6:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: who cares its a cartoon

amen!
thats exactly what i say when people complain how unrealistic Beyblade Seasons 1-3 was...

and believe me, virgo being a ballerina isnt as extreme as Kai's Dranzer being able to burn trails of blue fire...
From what I can see of the Gravity bowl track, those angled spokes must be intended to work in the same way as DF145 and T125.
Can't they come up with anything original anymore?

(On the upside, the virgo clear wheel is really nice)
Yeah, Gravity Bowl is basically D125 + DF145
I have to say that I love the look of the clear wheel though
We really have to stop making assumptions now ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Anime2.jpg
I did not take this screenshot yet.

So, it seems GB145 has the balls. If they are made of metal, then it is possible I originally took that information as that of the Bottom and that we now have no real idea of what Mirage Virgo's Bottom will be, unless they indeed take BS again.
ha it will be total bs get it
oh wait on that picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Anime2.jpg it says bottom:BG145A whatever that may be
mirage virgo may be better for defense because of the metal balls in track adding weight to it dont really know about effectiveness of mirage
(Nov. 22, 2009  1:50 AM)bey tempest Wrote: oh wait on that picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Anime2.jpg it says bottom:BG145A whatever that may be
It is probably one of their "htsjhfady" pointless text ... Just something you should not consider serious right now, in my opinion. For some reason I doubt the Bottom will be called A or something.
I quit Beyblade if those aren't metal balls.

OK, probably not, but I would be shocked if they weren't.