[Product]  BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo

One thing to note is that there is considerably more surface area on a B bottom versus S. I figure MS will be a much smaller metal tip, whereas there is potential for MB to be mostly metal, if anything a decent chunk of metal with a plastic track connection.

I really don't think it'll be anything but good, granted it is TT, and we've all seen how awesome the Beylauncher design is.

Uncertain
I don't think we can fairly judge the performance of a bottom on the downsides of the beylauncher.
Besides, for all the problems that it does have, it's still the most effective launcher to date.
I can see this becoming a staple part for defense combos (purely for the weight aspect of it) but the size of the metal ball will make a big difference.
Then again, we don't know if the metal ball will be fixed or free to rotate like Draciel F's.
Oh god, finally. Metal Ball.

I can't wait to test this.
Free spinning or not, I think think this is going to be my favorite bottom.
(Nov. 05, 2009  12:09 PM)Corey Wrote: Free spinning or not, I think think this is going to be my favorite bottom.

You thInk think? but yeah, it sounds awesome.
(Nov. 15, 2009  6:43 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: You thInk think? but yeah, it sounds awesome.

Thank you for grammar policing my typo Smile
(Nov. 15, 2009  6:43 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: You thInk think? but yeah, it sounds awesome.

you're the last person who should be correcting other people's posts
(Nov. 05, 2009  6:42 AM)Anubis Wrote: Oh god, finally. Metal Ball.

I can't wait to test this.
yesss! a metal ball! i love this news!
i wonder how the GB will perform
Here is Earth Virgo. That is what they actually wrote in the next episode's description.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...hVirgo.jpg
the clear wheel is yellow...
And that bottom really doesn't look too metallic...
Gravity bowl definitely looks interesting though.
whoa liking the yellow clear wheel should be good
Track looks like absolutely nothing special

It just looks like D125BS...
Hey, that doesn't look like a metal ball at all, it looks just like BS... Unhappy
... I think that is just BS.
And wtf, Virgo is a ballerina!?
(Nov. 17, 2009  12:05 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... I think that is just BS.
And wtf, Virgo is a ballerina!?

If Virgo is something like a ballerina or a fairy I'll kill myself.

I'm seriously disapointed so far. Unhappy
(Nov. 17, 2009  3:39 PM)Nuno Wrote: If Virgo is something like a ballerina or a fairy I'll kill myself.

considering virgo is literally "virgin" or "maiden" a dancer would make a lot of sense
(Nov. 17, 2009  3:39 PM)Nuno Wrote: If Virgo is something like a ballerina or a fairy I'll kill myself.

If you look at the screen capture that Kai-V posted, you can see the ballet pumps above the face.
So much for a woman made of fire Tired
Either way, the Virgo we're seeing in these screencaps won't be the virgo in this booster.
I'm assuming this will be along the same lines as Stardust Pegasis.
(Nov. 17, 2009  3:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Either way, the Virgo we're seeing in these screencaps won't be the virgo in this booster.

Um what? Based on what exactly?
The fact that the metal wheel in the screen caps is just earth, and the bottom is BS?
Mirage would have to be a repaint at minimum for them to give it a separate name.
There's no metal on that bottom, and there doesn't appear to be any in the track either.
I can't see that kind of information coming from nowhere.
Keep in mind the Clay Aries Bottom was changed at the last minute as well.
How do you explain the metal wheel then?
(Nov. 17, 2009  4:07 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: How do you explain the metal wheel then?

Mirage was always supposed to be just a recolor of Earth, so I'd say it's a negligible detail.
I was going to suggest that perhaps there was a metal ball in the Bottom somehow, but there is no reason it would be in a BS ... The Track definitely looks wider in its core than a D125 though.

We will see what happens in the episode then ...