[Product]  BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS

(Oct. 19, 2009  3:59 PM)Spinster Wrote: What the deuce would meteor shaped look like?!?

My guess would be something like WB with bumps and crevices in it! D:
Really can't wait for this blade, hopefully more metal tips among other new parts will become avalable in the future
(Oct. 19, 2009  7:38 PM)lahtel Wrote: where the capsule version
We have a very good Search feature. Use it.
Very interesting info. Thanks Kai-V.

Metal Sharp...obviously hoping that it's Stamina is better than D and SD.

And 135 for a Track...Maybe a way to counter Libra CH120/145RF?
(Oct. 20, 2009  12:13 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: And 135 for a Track...Maybe a way to counter Libra CH120/145RF?

How?
He's probably assuming because it's between 120 and 145, but that isn't good reasoning considering ch120's allure comes from it's ability to change heights.
(Oct. 20, 2009  2:28 PM)Corey Wrote: He's probably assuming because it's between 120 and 145, but that isn't good reasoning considering ch120's allure comes from it's ability to change heights.

Yeah, I figured as much; just pointing out that once again Felgrand comes to conclusions without explaining how he came to them (because he has no explanation for them).
Funky.

Thanks for the shot flight. I'm guessing by the looks of it this is another stamina wheel. Hopefully I'm wrong.
A perfectly circular wheel and MS ?! Gasp This is shaping up nice! Grin
(Oct. 20, 2009  4:58 PM)Neeek Wrote: A perfectly circular wheel and MS ?! Gasp This is shaping up nice! Grin
It is not perfectly circular ...
Burn is looking good so far. But did we really need another stamina wheel?
No worries.
It looks about as stamina as you can get, nearly perfectly circular, no main projections.
Could possibly be a defense wheel, but it'll be in the same kind of league as Rock if it is :\
If you look closely at the diagram in the upper left of the image, you can just about see metal sharp (which looks taller than RF).
Looks like we'll be using low tracks with this one Tired
(Oct. 20, 2009  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not perfectly circular ...

I looked at the picture again and in the top right hand corner it shows the entire shape, you're right. It looks similar to the Rock wheel.
Looking at the image in the top left corner, MS looks quite sharp which is a bit worrying.
Has anybody actually checked this ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Capsule-...#pid197918

Also, I wanted to wait until Miingno sent me much bigger and clearer scans before posting that page ...
Looks like a Libra killer IMO
Woah.. Ok, looks quite a bit different from above.
The two nubs on either side of the wheel remind me of the two on the side of Circle Upper, yet the shape of the rest of the wheel makes me doubt it'll have a similar purpose.
Sorry about linking to the image Kai-V, just thought it was something people would want to see.
please don't have escolpioitis
Horrible disease.
Eats a wheel from the inside, leaving only a thin and useless metal shell.
(Oct. 20, 2009  6:12 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Horrible disease.

loling irl
(Oct. 20, 2009  6:12 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Horrible disease.

lmao, good one XD
That blade looks awesome from that pic. But then again, capricorne looks awesome and we all know how that turned out.
I like how It has Writing ground into the Wheel. Also Libra T145 ES was a dissapointment for me not being metal, i have been waiting for one amongst alot of other things.