[Product]  BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension

Get back on topic ...
fine what ever you say Kai.
i wonder if there is going to be more then one color to pick
No, Takara-Tomy normally assigns different colours to separate products with separate product numbers.
thanks for the pic Kai-V
it looks a little darker then that other pic i saw.
when is it released cause i need it
(Nov. 19, 2009  2:58 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: when is it released cause i need it

Serious

Look at the OP.
(Nov. 03, 2009  2:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The suspension is probably CPC rather than ABS so breaking shouldn't be an issue.
I can confirm that it is.

If anybody was wondering how to insert the Beylauncher handle into the Suspension :
http://machinerobo.blogspot.com/2009/11/..._7352.html

A short video of what happens when you let it go ...
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10393615464.html
oooh I get how it works now but I have to admit that think loos pretty big I don't even think I'm going to buy this Uncertain
It looks like a perfect size to me ...?
yea but it looks big compared to the beylauncher I personally don't like its size but i guess it Ok but I don't feel like buying it if all it does is fix the lesser of 2 problems ok....
But the Beylauncher handle is too small as it is ...
Actually I pretty much like the handle now and more the Beylauncher-L one but yeah......
ANYway you barely see the Spring in the video and I really wanted to see the spring
it looks weird in that video and could affect the power of the launch power due to its weight or what?
I want to see how it works if you don't let it go. Is it as strong ...?
(Nov. 26, 2009  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I want to see how it works if you don't let it go. Is it as strong ...?

Yeah, this is what I've been wondering. Because you 'should' be able to pull the whole string out without breaking it.
If the Suspension's bigger, that means it's heavier, right? So doesn't that mean it's not helpful?
(Nov. 27, 2009  4:02 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: If the Suspension's bigger, that means it's heavier, right? So doesn't that mean it's not helpful?
What is supposed to be helpful is the spring that connects the 'handle case' to the Suspension's handle, for the most.

I think a lot of Japanese fans were unimpressed by the fact that the Beylauncher Suspension could not remain in a horizontal position (like on this picture) because of its weight : it just drops down at an angle, hah.
(Nov. 27, 2009  4:02 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: If the Suspension's bigger, that means it's heavier, right? So doesn't that mean it's not helpful?

Uh explain?
(Nov. 27, 2009  4:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think a lot of Japanese fans were unimpressed by the fact that the Beylauncher Suspension could not remain in a horizontal position (like on this picture) because of its weight : it just drops down at an angle, hah.
Lol I was thought the same thing about how it dropped lol it just wasn't so impressive lol
Basically, between the handle and the part where it holds the beylauncher's handle, there is a spring and it help to lessen the impact when you pull it and when you it to the maximum, but the suspension is so heavy, like Kai-V said, you can't get the maximum power from the launcher...I'll give it a 6/10
(Dec. 04, 2009  3:11 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Basically, between the handle and the part where it holds the beylauncher's handle, there is a spring and it help to lessen the impact when you pull it and when you it to the maximum, but the suspension is so heavy, like Kai-V said, you can't get the maximum power from the launcher...I'll give it a 6/10

She said it was heavy so it didn't hold itself up straight. There is no way it's so heavy it lessens the power.

I'll wait for a review from someone who is able to analyze it a bit better ...
Beylauncher Suspension Review!
[Image: BeylauncherSuspension1.png]

Today this little piece of plastic arrived at my door, After giving it some rounds on the Beylauncher doing some battles, I have a pretty complete opinion on it.

With the plain Beylauncher, You cannot get a full powered launch without releasing the handle, but with the suspension attached, I never felt like I had to. With a full forced pull I was able to get a very good launch without letting go of the handle.
The suspension feels quite solid and I don't have any fears of breaking it, the spring takes quite a bit of force to fully compact.
The only problems with it are the fact that it has to be bought seperately to fix a problem that should have never happened in the first place.

I can see people with small hands/fingers prefering the plain Beylauncher, but for anyone with bigger hands will likely find the suspension to offer a MUCH more comfortable grip, I can really get a good hold on this one.
[Image: BeylauncherSuspension4.png]

For a basic Pros vs. Cons list.
Pro =
+ I never felt like I had to release the handle to get a full powered launch.
+ If you DO choose to release the handle, the extra weight makes it retract MUCH slower, so there is no problem with your knuckles being smacked around.
+ Comfy to hold, better grip and feels more stable.

Con =
- It's disappointing that this had to be made. It's something that has to be bought to fix a problem that shouldn't have happened in the first place.
- Still doesn't address the problem of broken prongs.

Overall impressions
I recommend this product if you are a regular user of the Beylauncher. It adds quite a bit of stability and comfort to the basic product. It's very nice to be able to keep holding the handle, I never liked having to let go.
It's a shame that it costs extra to get a "better" beylauncher, but that's how it is I suppose. If you're going to make a beyblade order and like the sounds of this product, I'd say its a pretty safe purchase to add one into your order.

That said, the Beylauncher looks a little sad when the suspension is added.
[Image: BeylauncherSuspension2.png]
(Jan. 07, 2010  12:02 AM)Crimson Wrote: That said, the Beylauncher looks a little sad when the suspension is added.
[Image: BeylauncherSuspension2.png]

LOL

I sure hope this gets released as soon as the launcher itself in the rest of the world.

Hopes and dreams aside, this worked better than i thought. I have big hands, and the weight would be great. Granted, i don't own a beylauncher.