[Product]  BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension

That's much better.
i still prefer ripcords. do old ripcords work on new launchers?
Yes but it sucks and ruins your launcher

Also, post in the appropriate forum
(Nov. 02, 2009  9:11 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I think that may be just a prototype.

This may be the final Beylauncher Suspension,but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm?

EDIT:Bigger Picture,courtesy of Toys N Joys:[Image: BB-58.jpg]

Okay, THAT's more like it.
That's something I'd actually like attached to my launcher.
That looks SO much better than that pale white piece of carp.

That thing looks smooth.
(Nov. 02, 2009  11:18 PM)Corey Wrote: That looks SO much better than that pale white piece of carp.

That thing looks smooth.

^^^This I can't believe how they changed that piece of junk into somethign so amazing!
wow they turned the white ugly thing to that.....

*bow down*
lol at least it solves some of the problem and looks nice
(Nov. 02, 2009  11:31 PM)Dranzer Wrote: ^^^This I can't believe how they changed that piece of junk into somethign so amazing!

welcome to the wonderful world of prototypes
Wow, some broken handles may be saved with this o.o
This just made my day
at $7 the beylauncher is already absurdly expensive for what it is and now we have to pay $4 to stop it from breaking constantly but the prongs will still break anyway

nice
At least the handles won't keep breaking like before and it's $4 for delaying handles from breaking/stop from breaking. And if you want new prongs, just buy the Light Launchers, won't hurt much would it?
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:21 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: At least the handles won't keep breaking like before and it's $4 for delaying handles from breaking/stop from breaking. And if you want new prongs, just buy the Light Launchers, won't hurt much would it?

why should i waste my money continuously buying defective product?
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:23 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Cause you want to Bey?

Takara-Tomy's had enough of a free ride with me. I'm not going to keep buying into their carp because they don't know how to design a launcher that works. I'd rather just not play at all.
Looks better but still not getting this.

Still only solves the lesser of two problems. You can still use a beylauncher with a broken handle, but it's useless with broken prongs.
I've yet to break prongs, but there's definitely wear-marks on the beylauncher i've been using.
i think the clear wheels were there "fix" for the prongs Uncertain
(Nov. 02, 2009  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... what?

i said you arent suppose to realease it
sorry if im misunderstanding the question
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:49 AM)lahtel Wrote: i said you arent suppose to realease it
Hm, considering TAKARA-TOMY already basically announced that the handle of the Beylauncher should not be released, your comment was unnecessary ...

On another note, I do not know if letting this big black object hit back on the Beylauncher will help it anyway ...
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:49 AM)lahtel Wrote: i said you arent suppose to realease it

sure, but if you want to get a decent shot out of it you pretty much have to
I was just thinking precisely that, actually. It will either damage the Beylauncher, or the Suspension itself.

However, could it be that this is used in a totally different way? I think you can see a spring component inside.
(Nov. 03, 2009  1:54 AM)♥ Wrote: I was just thinking precisely that, actually. It will either damage the Beylauncher, or the Suspension itself.

However, could it be that this is used in a totally different way? I think you can see a spring component inside.
The spring will only really help at the end of the pull. The impact back is still something ...