[Product]  BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension

The handle doesn't break due to impact. It breaks due to the actual force of pulling it and letting it snap out of your hand. I've observed the way the cracks form in the handle, and that is surely the cause.
But there isn't really any force or stress there except for tension on the cord =/
When the Beylauncher handle pulls itself from your hand, it actually absorbs quite a shock load. This shock load is what destroys the handle after repeated usage. If you hold the handle from the center, it will take a much longer time for the handle to break, but most people hold the handle sideways.
I hold it from the center, so maybe that's why I don't notice it as much. It feels awkward when I hold it sideways XD
[Image: beylauncherholds.jpg]

So people hold the beylauncher like the bottom picture? I cant understand how they do that... I use it like the top
The handle itself is facing sideways in the latter position. It is used this way so it is easier to get it to pull out of your hand. It isn't so hard to pull from the center, though.
Apparently I have been pulling from the center because I have been using the same Beylauncher for two months.
I lock my two fingers on both side of the handle instead...its more comfortable and it's actually designed to be held that way
(Jul. 27, 2009  9:06 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I lock my two fingers on both side of the handle instead...its more comfortable and it's actually designed to be held that way

I challenge you to a Beybattle
watch my launcher video it's seriously the best way to use the beylauncher
(Jul. 27, 2009  9:24 AM)Aftermath Wrote: I challenge you to a Beybattle

lol?

You and I live so faraway

I can't teleport or fly to you
(Jul. 27, 2009  9:39 AM)FelGrand Wrote: lol?

ugghhhh FELGRAND ~

I kind of pinch the centre of the Beylauncher. I look like an idiot doing it as I've seen on the Summer Smash videos, but it works.
(Jul. 27, 2009  9:39 AM)FelGrand Wrote: lol?

Learn to detect jokes.. -.-
How do I do that when there's no facial expression to hint me....
Nobody would ever be able to figure it out without a facial expression to hint them DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!DJ - Yeah!
i kinda hook 2 fingers around the horizontal bit (underarm) and jerk as hard as i can, as if i was elbowing someone behind me, but not to the string's limit and then instantly let my fingers slide back to where the handle would hit the launcher when it comes back to cushsion it, i guess it wouldn't be quite the fastest way, but its my way of balancing the launcher's power and durability.
I can confirm that this is a re-enforced handle attachment. It's quite hilarious looking actually (don't ask to see the pictures, I can't share them).
why not?
at least post where you got them.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can confirm that this is a re-enforced handle attachment. It's quite hilarious looking actually (don't ask to see the pictures, I can't share them).

Woo!
I don't care how silly it looks, as long as it works.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:43 AM)KING Wrote: why not?
at least post where you got them.

No.

It's seriously just a white chunk of plastic with screws and a handle on it that goes over the regular launcher.
Is it like the Winder Grips of the Plastic generation which attached to the handle of the Dragon Winders?

The Batman shaped ones.
As long as it works looks don't matter right? lol.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:49 AM)♥ Wrote: Is it like the Winder Grips of the Plastic generation which attached to the handle of the Dragon Winders?

The Batman shaped ones.

sort of, except this is really ugly

the picture honestly looks like a prototype so i won't be surprised if it's changed, though
Not what I expected it to look like but still cool