[Product]  BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF

I'm pretty hacked off with this because it was hard to get the Mad cancer parts and now it's just a thing you can just buy and you will know what you will get.Angry
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:55 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I'm pretty hacked off with this because it was hard to get the Mad cancer parts and now it's just a thing you can just buy and you will know what you will get.Angry

wahhh people don't have to pay extortionate prices for useful parts anymore

wahhh

i bet if you didn't have mad cancer already you wouldn't be saying this
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:55 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I'm pretty hacked off with this because it was hard to get the Mad cancer parts and now it's just a thing you can just buy and you will know what you will get.Angry
Reprints are a good thing.

I want everyone to have good bey-parts so there's a more equal playing field. Making parts exceedingly rare and hard to obtain doesn't really help the game.
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wahhh people don't have to pay extortionate prices for useful parts anymore

wahhh

i bet if you didn't have mad cancer already you wouldn't be saying this

Yeah i guess i wouldn't of been saying this if i didn't have it.
Yu Gi Oh is a great example of this, they had certain cards come out and then made rare ones more obtainable via pre-con decks. It worked well for the competitive meta game. The ones who bought the stuff early got to prosper quicker, obtain points in a playing field they got ahead of, and then others managed to catch up and even things out again.

I got a CH120 without buying the booster but still, I too would like to see it more used. Similarly, making multiple parts that are comparable to one makes combination's more interesting. I'd really like to see a bunch of new parts as opposed to the re-rolling we've been seeing a la boosters turned starter and RBL's with a bunch of B bottoms >>
It is getting pretty irritating how conservative they are being with the release of new parts, I guess they are really trying to drag MFB out for as long as they can. The question is will the casual audience hang on that long?

As for me, I got 3x Mad Cancer CH120FS for under ¥3000 and sold one of them for $25 CAD, so I'm golden either way really.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for me, I got 3x Mad Cancer CH120FS for under Â¥3000 and sold one of them for $25 CAD, so I'm golden either way really.

Some one got an amazing deal.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:59 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Some one got an amazing deal.

before the anime started haha
YES! My sisters sign isn't completely rare anymore Grin Definite buy. Also, they may do this with Pisces, as that is appearing in the anime as well Grin
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:27 AM)Giga Wrote: YES! My sisters sign isn't completely rare anymore Grin Definite buy. Also, they may do this with Pisces, as that is appearing in the anime as well Grin

It wouldn't be the old Pisces, so not a chance.
No, I know LMAO. I just realized there is a new one in th HWreshuffles - ignore me lol.
This probably means that Tetsuya is going to upgrade to Dark Cancer. Well, I hope so, anyway..
WHATEVER GUYS, MY CH120 IS CLEAR
So is mine.
YESSSSS. I'm happy now. I'm guessing the parts will be a different colour, but still happy. Grin

And Sam, lol.
awesome totally gonna buy this and i hope they do this with all the random lights prize blades
Who cares if the parts are in a different colour as long as it's the same track
Although i've got a Mad cancer i'm still gonna buy Dark mad cancer because i would love to have the metal wheel from itand it would be cool just to get those parts again.
^ You have Dark Wolf and you're planning on getting Dark Bull......although I wouldn't discourage you from purchasing this, I don't think another Dark wheel is the best reason for buying this. XD
(Jul. 25, 2009  12:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ You have Dark Wolf and you're planning on getting Dark Bull......although I wouldn't discourage you from purchasing this, I don't think another Dark wheel is the best reason for buying this. XD

Well isn't the metal wheel for dark mad cancer the same shape as the mad cancer wheel.
(Jul. 25, 2009  12:17 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I think he wants the track?

No i've already got the mad cancer parts.
^^ Mad is basically the same as Dark. This release will come with Dark.....it won't be as pointy as Mad, that design only really works that way because it's plastic. Hence why Dark is not quite as pointy as Mad. Not that it matters too much seeing as the spikes are pointing the wrong way.....

^ Felgrand, there's no harm in having a spare CH120. No harm at all. Grin