[Product]  BB-51 Extreme BeyStadium

i think if someone had a pic they would have posted it already...Unless someone wants to prove me wrong hmm..hmm
i think if someone did they would have already posted it. Unless someone wants to prove me wrong...anyone?
What is in the OP is all we know. Takara-Tomy has not released any photos or any more details as to what this stadium looks like and why it deserves the title of extreme.
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:32 PM)BrooklynBEGA Wrote: Hmm, I hope it'll come with a Quetz or equally awesome beyblade, Grip and a better Light Launcher (i.e one with less cogs to make it go faster).

Stadiums are always sold by themself, you never get a Beyblade with them, this so they can make money and keep things going.
(Jul. 18, 2009  4:25 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Stadiums are always sold by themself, you never get a Beyblade with them, this so they can make money and keep things going.

(Jul. 17, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Most "premium" stadiums have included limited Beyblades before, I can only hope this comes with something useful.
I don't mean to upstage you,but in Japan,some stadiums I've seen have been sold with special Beyblades.

However,those stadiums are really gimmicky and not legal by WBO rules more often than not.

But still,special edition Beyblade.Everyone likes that....except for people who don't,whom I like to call PETA.

EDIT:AAAAAAND you beat me to the punch,Rocky.
Hm, my bad. Sorry about that. Tired
@ZS:Nah.

On a related note...What happened to BB-49 and BB-50!?

IT IS A CONSPIRASCAH!

It's like BB-49 and BB-50 are so awesome that the retailers or TT are afraid that the sheer awesomeness will implode our brains.

...please excuse my weird posts...
(Jul. 18, 2009  4:42 PM)BlackAce Wrote: @ZS:Nah.

On a related note...What happened to BB-49 and BB-50!?

IT IS A CONSPIRASCAH!

It's like BB-49 and BB-50 are so awesome that the retailers or TT are afraid that the sheer awesomeness will implode our brains.

...please excuse my weird posts...
BB-49 is Angle Compass.

BB-50 and BB-52 have just not been revealed, because it is not that time yet.
Huh? I don't get it, it is not time for BB-50 and BB-52 but for BB-49, BB-51, BB-53 and BB-54(Electronic Launchers)?

Hmm...weird

Anyway...the stadium may be the stadium I saw in the website below

http://www.beyblade-colosseum.com/

at 1:50 that is...

(I am just making a wild guess)
Incredibly unlikely, that set-up looks like it costs hundreds, if not thousands.
Looks huh...?

I juz hope that the stadium comes with a beyblade like Anubis(NOT the commitee member)
I can pretty much guarantee that it won't come with Anubis ... likely, it will come with a recolor of something.
Recolor as in Clear wheel or metal wheel?

If it's metal wheel, the paint will come off...
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:58 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Looks huh...?

I juz hope that the stadium comes with a beyblade like Anubis(NOT the commitee member)

I beg to differ.
If it came with the person Anubis, Id be sold. alot of people would.YJA would be thrown into an all out bid war.
seriously. have you seen his work?

On topic, any possibility of this being the attack standard stadium?
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:05 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Recolor as in Clear wheel or metal wheel?

If it's metal wheel, the paint will come off...

Look, does it really matter? Can we not just make pointless speculation right now?

You've been unbanned for like ten minutes and you're already frustrating me :\
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:05 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: On topic, any possibility of this being the attack standard stadium?

What? What would even indicate that? It's called the Extreme BeyStadium and it's 6000 yen.
Sorry for the irritating posts

but the stadium...hmmm...wonder what it is...
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:07 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Sorry for the irritating posts

but the stadium...hmmm...wonder what it is...

Don't post if you have nothing to contribute, then.
It better be big. Maybe it can hold two beybattles at the same time without them interfearing with each other.
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:18 PM)firelord767 Wrote: It better be big. Maybe it can hold two beybattles at the same time without them interfearing with each other.

Then it would just be two stadiums on the same plastic >_>
at 60 it should be a 2 in 1 stadium with obsticals
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:18 PM)firelord767 Wrote: It better be big. Maybe it can hold two beybattles at the same time without them interfearing with each other.

You mean like ... two stadiums? Speechless
ummm if they didnt interfear with each other how r they gonna battle
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:40 PM)metal slash Wrote: ummm if they didnt interfear with each other how r they gonna battle

Two simultaneous beyBATTLES, not beyblades.