[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

(Jul. 25, 2009  3:02 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Q is probably going to be Quick or something like that.

And if I'm right...you owe me five dollars.

You know who you are.

q is for quake
(Jul. 07, 2010  7:59 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Which mold did they use for the hasbro mold? The 1st mold (TT) or 2nd(Sono Kong )?

second mold =D
Attached Files

.jpg   storm capricorne.jpg (Size: 78.06 KB / Downloads: 433)
(Sep. 13, 2009  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Either the team working on the computer graphics was high and drunk, or that is a weird Bottom ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K..._Anime.jpg
I did not take this screenshot.

well, that, my pals, is a bottom shaped like the "bandwidth exceeded" message on photobucket.
(Aug. 03, 2010  8:55 PM)♥ Wrote: Guys, unless there is legitimate discussion of this Bey here, don't post.
Doesn't M145 stand for Move/Movable 145? Because Storm Capricorne has two modes based on its track.
(Nov. 04, 2010  10:48 AM)storm_blader Wrote: Doesn't M145 stand for Move/Movable 145? Because Storm Capricorne has two modes based on its track.

Please use the great BeyWiki. We all know what is its name.
Ok sorry. Grin peace people!
meaning of q is quake
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:19 AM)mechanex72 Wrote: meaning of q is quake

We all know that for ages.
Lol, quake+gravity bowl=madness.
the m145 track is what makes it bounce. I tried the q bottom on a storm aquario and it hardly bounced. it just zoomed out of the stadium. the m145 track works better for attack without the q bottom. o.O
Q=Quake...its the performance tip
M145=Move 145...is the spin track and looks like it has been designed to fit Q well
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:06 AM)gokurox Wrote: the m145 track is what makes it bounce. I tried the q bottom on a storm aquario and it hardly bounced. it just zoomed out of the stadium. the m145 track works better for attack without the q bottom. o.O
Q makes it bounce as well, for your information. With only M145 it would not bounce as much.
actually it hardly bounces with q alone. m145 makes a lot it bounce when the bottom is positioned further away from the center. I tested it first so that I wouldn't look like an idiot
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:40 PM)gokurox Wrote: actually it hardly bounces with q alone. m145 makes a lot it bounce when the bottom is positioned further away from the center. I tested it first so that I wouldn't look like an idiot

Q makes it bounce.
M145 makes it bounce.
M145Q makes it bounce a lot.

We know.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:43 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Q makes it wobble.
M145 makes it bounce.
M145Q makes it bounce a lot.

We know.

Fixed.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:01 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Fixed.

Mold one or mold two? 'Cause I'm pretty sure mold one bounces on its own, though I'm not entirely certain.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Mold one or mold two? 'Cause I'm pretty sure mold one bounces on its own, though I'm not entirely certain.

Mold 2.

I don't own a Mold 1, but I can't imagine it would bounce that much on it's own. :\
The first mold should definitely make it jump a lot more.
this bey reminds me of Trypio ya know? one reason...

•TT Trypio had awesome gimmick, but sucked.
•Hasbro had the gimmick removed for unnecisary saftey precautions, but Trypio's AR became a semi-useful part in the competative situation.

M145Q is the same, except even the hasbro version, while better competativly than the TT version, still sucks.
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:51 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: M145Q is the same, except even the hasbro version, while better competativly than the TT version, still sucks.

Except mold two of Q was first used in the Sonokong release, so it's not a Hasbro thing.
Maybe he means the fact that the weight is different. Hasbro's Storm is heavier, so it does more damage it it somehow manages to hit something, but has 0 stamina. Try M145 (Outer) RF. Zoomy jumpiness!
(Dec. 23, 2010  7:28 PM)Ian Wrote: Has anyone ever tried a rubber Q?

uhhh no? that wouldn't even jump because rubber has a ton of friction