[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

is this a worthwhile puchase?
nevermind my post, i forgot there was a question thread
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:52 AM)♥ Wrote: I can barely think of any words which even begin with Q.

Capricorne is an attack type, I believe? M145 ... it's tall for an attack type.

q= quake
(Jul. 30, 2010  10:56 AM)GreekBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:52 AM)♥ Wrote: I can barely think of any words which even begin with Q.

Capricorne is an attack type, I believe? M145 ... it's tall for an attack type.

q= quake

That was one of the very first posts, everybody was speculating and the parts weren't released at the time.

Please do not bring up old threads with useless posts.

=]
Also this beyblade happens to be the best beyblade ever.
Hah, pretty much.

But seriously, if anyone believed me... x-x"
I believe you, Momiji. Stupid (Frownie got to me, too...)
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:22 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Also this beyblade happens to be the best beyblade ever.

funny enough, as soon as i saw its gimmick and the person who owns it in the anime, i straight away went and judged... what a load of poo.
I don't quite understand what you mean

"I straight away went and judged" <= reword please?
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: "I straight away went and judged" <= reword please?

"I immediately went and judged it." I assume.
Oh I see. Thanks Daegor.

Well your judgement would be right, actually.
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: "I straight away went and judged" <= reword please?

"I immediately went and judged it." I assume.

spot on. thank you Daegor... got to work on my grammar Pinching_eyes_2
from what i've seen so far Q's performance is quite agressive (somewhere between RF and F) and, judging by the area that actually makes contact with the stadium, it has average stamina
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:41 PM)GreekBlader Wrote: from what i've seen so far Q's performance is quite agressive (somewhere between RF and F) and, judging by the area that actually makes contact with the stadium, it has average stamina

Q doesn't have average stamina. A beyblade on Q dies out very, very quickly.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:45 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:41 PM)GreekBlader Wrote: from what i've seen so far Q's performance is quite agressive (somewhere between RF and F) and, judging by the area that actually makes contact with the stadium, it has average stamina

Q doesn't have average stamina. A beyblade on Q dies out very, very quickly.

i don't have the blade and i can obviously see this. its like trying to spin an unbalance item.
Its like a RF but with only a little bit of attack power bad stamina ,
bad attack ,bad grip
BAD BOTTOM SIMPLE AS
Sum up this blade in 1 word...

USELESS
(Oct. 15, 2009  1:24 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I agree with Aqua, however I do have a concern about the Move Track and different bottoms. If the Move track were to be paired with Stamina Bottoms,it would either:

A:Cause the Blade to lose balance due to the shift in weight.

B:Become gamebreakingly powerful due to the force and the center of rotation being shifted.

But,time will tell.

well i find the m145 ok 2 use because sometimes it moves during battle and the beyblade looses control... And by the way some bottoms make the blade better and some make it worstWink.
If you could lock M145 in the center I think it would make a great defensive track seeing as how it is 4.2g. That's all thats going for it, imo.
Besides the fact it's the best beyblade ever.
M145 would be very good with FS
(Aug. 03, 2010  8:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Besides the fact it's the best beyblade ever.

Haha, LibraCH120RF vs StormCapricorne M145Q
I wonder who will win? @_@
muahahahahahahha!!!!!! no one can beat my rock gemios M145S !!!!!!!!!!
Guys, unless there is legitimate discussion of this Bey here, don't post.