[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

A jumping bottom? What a letdown... That was never an effective gimmick before, what makes TT think it'll be now?
i quit beyblade screw this carp
This sounds interesting and mysterious but honestly, jumping attack, you have got to be kidding me, if that is the case then I guess this one will only be a collectable and hopefully look cool.

Brad, how did you come to see a picture for it?
''If i told you, I would have to kill you...''
O.o
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i quit beyblade screw this carp

I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
I am interested in the gimmick. It may work...
(Aug. 20, 2009  1:20 AM)Hero Wrote: I am interested in the gimmick. It may work...

yes, because it worked so well on trygle, cyber dragoon and einstein ms

they are truly the height of competitive parts
So it worked on Jumping Base? Tongue_out

Anyways... I'm interested but they better have done something new. It will be pretty dissappointing otherwise. Storm is already pretty dissappointing.
(Aug. 20, 2009  3:39 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So it worked on Jumping Base? Tongue_out

sarcasm
......I know. You never listed Jumping Base, but you listed the other three jumping gimmick blades. I was being sarcastic as well. Tired

Sorry for getting off topic.
lol oops you're right

well fifth time's the charm!
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i cant say

Damn but I guess that is how it is. Waiting never hurt anyone anyway.
hopefully M145 is something good (like, a Metal track)... THAT would at least make this beyblade worth getting
If it is a jumping base they've ruined the bey.
(Aug. 20, 2009  7:41 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: hopefully M145 is something good (like, a Metal track)... THAT would at least make this beyblade worth getting

A metal track would be completely counter-intuitive to a jumping bottom. The extra weight would nullify the jumping ability. However, that in mind, M might stand for miniature or minimized... a 145 track that's lighter, designed to maximize height on a bounce.
...Jumping Beys again huh?

Hopefully the track offers something to help in force smashing
These new releases are starting to get very disapointing...
Seriously Takara-Tomy... Tired
So do we know what any of these parts are yet or...... ?
(Aug. 22, 2009  1:33 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: So do we know what any of these parts are yet or...... ?
The information would be in the first post, and it would have otherwise been posted in one of the only four pages of this topic.
(Aug. 20, 2009  8:23 PM)Spinster Wrote: A metal track would be completely counter-intuitive to a jumping bottom. The extra weight would nullify the jumping ability. However, that in mind, M might stand for miniature or minimized... a 145 track that's lighter, designed to maximize height on a bounce.

What if the metal weight was intended to stabilize the blade when jumping?
Just how much lift do you think can be packed into an MFB bottom?
Hey, hey. Do we know the spring is in the bottom? Why not the track?
hopefully its not a spring
ill probley get it even if it is a spring i have fun making them bounce over stuff xD
(Aug. 22, 2009  3:38 PM)heero yuy Wrote: hopefully its not a spring
ill probley get it even if it is a spring i have fun making them bounce over stuff xD

If it's not a spring, then what would it be?