[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

I would want to see it in action but I think nobody is really dumb enough to try it.
Asterisk93 had the first guess of Q being Quake (check the first page) and no one gave him some credit and just ignored him and his suggestionUnhappy Anyway,a rubber Q would not bounce due to high friction. Maybe it would just zoom out of the stadium or run around in circles with very low Stamina. And how could someone make a rubber Q in his/her own?
Hope this isn't completly useless post but I had a thought do you think M145 and Q
be useful against 230.
Because if it's jumping while underneath 230 would you think it could knock it off balance?
I don't have Storm Capricorne but if it's as bouncy well jumpy as I think would it work?
Please tell me if this has been posted before haven't seen a post like this.

I don't wan't a warning please tell me if i'm posting in the wrong place.
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:54 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Because if it's jumping while underneath 230 would you think it could knock it off balance?
It might work. But the bounce affect is so unpredictable that it wouldn't work competitively.
And how could someone make a rubber Q in his/her own?
[/quote]
just sand some rubber off rf
(Dec. 12, 2009  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2009  7:53 PM)bey tempest Wrote: what only 20 seconds that sucks.
In Big Jump mode, I think it varies around twenty. In Small Jump mode though, it might spin for slightly longer. Just watch the videos that have been posted.

For me, im small jump mode it spins for 27 seconds, not bad though.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:51 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: M145Q is the same, except even the hasbro version, while better competativly than the TT version, still sucks.

Except mold two of Q was first used in the Sonokong release, so it's not a Hasbro thing.

Also, Hasbro's mold of Trypio was not THAT competitive. There was one niche combo made for pushing the opponent out of the stadium
Uhm... Q is for Quake, the tip is quake because of its cut shape allows it to bounce on the stadium in short quick amounts.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:13 AM)LaLaDannyxP Wrote: Uhm... Q is for Quake, the tip is quake because of its cut shape allows it to bounce on the stadium in short quick amounts.

we have known that for a very long time...