[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

Booster, will be released on 10/24/2009.

788 yen.

Edit : Q stands for Quake, we know.
Q?

Q!?

What the hell could possibly be Q!?

also hurray another repeat metal wheel
I can barely think of any words which even begin with Q.

Capricorne is an attack type, I believe? M145 ... it's tall for an attack type.
Metal 145? Could this be that?

Thanks Kai-V by the way!
New track, bottom and clear wheel. Definately not complaining. But what the hell is Q lol
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:00 AM)Maz Wrote: Metal 145? Could this be that?

Thanks Kai-V by the way!

i hope so. my defense combo is only 6g over takara-tomy's 47g limit and i would like to break that dumb rule as much as i can
Q is probably going to be Quick or something like that.

And if I'm right...you owe me five dollars.

You know who you are.
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i hope so. my defense combo is only 6g over takara-tomy's 47g limit and i would like to break that dumb rule as much as i can

How would a metal Track be viable? Would it not completely chew itself through most Faces and Bottoms? Unless they make the contact points out of plastic, like the Metal Face.
The letter for usually describes the shape of the bottom (barring D). So...what the hell could Q be!?

If it is infact "Quick", it would seem counterproductive to the height.
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:05 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The letter for usually describes the shape of the bottom (barring D). So...what the hell could Q be!?

If it is infact "Quick", it would seem counterproductive to the height.

an uncustomized beyblade not working well!? shocker
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i hope so. my defense combo is only 6g over takara-tomy's 47g limit and i would like to break that dumb rule as much as i can

Id like to see a smaller metal track. Would be nice for compact combos.
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:00 AM)Maz Wrote: Thanks Kai-V by the way!
Thank you.

I sure hope they are factual information at least ...
List of adectives starting with the letter "Q"
quack quaint quarrelsome questionable quick quickest quiet quixotic quizzical

Source: http://www.esldesk.com/vocabulary/adjectives.htm

I think Quick is the most likely. But that's questionable LOL... okey, bad joke :l
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: an uncustomized beyblade not working well!? shocker

No it's not a shocker, but it seems odd for an attack type beyblade to come with such a tall Track.
this seems kinda discerning... but as bottoms have described shape in the past... Q= Quadrilateral?

it could possibly be like a cube coming out of the bottom except it would spin on a vertex...

that would be interesting... but awful to see once knocked unbalance...

[EDIT]: bahahahahaha what if M was for mushy... it would be a tall track that would only hold its shape as it spun and as its RPMs decreased it would begin to wobble and thrash about wildly... this would then bring back wobbling attack XD
Quick, quadratic, quantum or queen for Q O.O

and if M145 contains metal in it structure, then it would get more than interesting for the current defense types Grin
maybe they just engraved a Q on a flat bottom =P

but on the seriously note, if it really was 'quick' i'd think it'd just be odd
Dang there were 6 new releases while I was gone???!!!! I cant keep up... M145= I so hope this is Metal 145

Maybe Q could be quick something
Quick would be odd.
Quake...?
Maybe their calling Metal Flat quick so the abbreviation MF is not confused with metal face.
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:50 AM)Maz Wrote: Maybe their calling Metal Flat quick so the abbreviation MF is not confused with metal face.

We wouldn't confuse MFLibraC145WB with Storm Capricorn M145MF. We know that that bottom is listed after the Track.
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:52 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: We wouldn't confuse MFLibraC145WB with Storm Capricorn M145MF. We know that that bottom is listed after the Track.
I believe I have seen some Japanese bladers write it as "Libra C145WB - MF".
would they really release a metal track and a metal bottom in the same package tho?

...also just kinda curious... is the MF abbreviation used widely to mean metal face other than at the WBO?

[EDIT] o haha whoops... i wrote that when Maz's post was the last one... thanks Grin
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:53 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: ...also just kinda curious... is the MF abbreviation used widely to mean metal face other than at the WBO?
Yes. Japanese people also write 'LLD' for Lightning L Drago sometimes. It is easier to write abbreviations.
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe I have seen some Japanese bladers write it as "Libra C145WB - MF".

Really? Even then, I don't think it would be a confusion because if it was written Storm Capricorn M145 - MF, that wouldn't make sense as there is no bottom specified.