[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

Aww... I was hoping it would be randomly jagged, the wheel that is.
lol, earth has quite a few similarities with libra.
Earth looks awesome... And WD woulds like it'll be a good bottom as well.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:19 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Earth looks awesome... And WD woulds like it'll be a good bottom as well.

Where did you see WD?
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Where did you see WD?

Doesn't the serial code like name hint that it'll have WD or a part similar to it?
(Jul. 15, 2009  11:31 PM)Kyanbu.XM Wrote: Doesn't the serial code like name hint that it'll have WD or a part similar to it?

Yes, but you said WD will be a good bottom ... despite that we haven't seen it or know what WD stands for.
Really neat looking clear wheel.
And yeah, that totally looks like a Libra metal wheel.
The Clear Wheel reminds me of Genocide Circle (Death Gargoyle's AR)

[Image: be6b_1.JPG]
Didn't it stand for Wide Defense.. I thought I read it in some thread here..
(Jul. 16, 2009  12:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Clear Wheel reminds me of Genocide Circle (Death Gargoyle's AR)

[Image: be6b_1.JPG]

That was the first thing I thought when I saw this.
... It was called genocide circle? How the carp did they get away with that!?
(Jul. 16, 2009  12:36 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... It was called genocide circle? How the carp did they get away with that!?

~*~japan~*~
(Jul. 16, 2009  12:22 AM)Ghost Wrote: Didn't it stand for Wide Defense.. I thought I read it in some thread here..
Yes. In this same thread, actually.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Where did you see WD?

Whoops... it sounds like it will be good. My bad...
tisinc99 has them for preorder...
I might preorder one, or maybe focus on bigger things [ a stadium would be nice]

And... earth eagle?
Maybe if hasbro renamed if Terra Falcon or something [yes, i know an eagle and a falcon are different animals]
(Jul. 17, 2009  6:42 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: tisinc99 has them for preorder...
I might preorder one, or maybe focus on bigger things [ a stadium would be nice]

And... earth eagle?
Maybe if hasbro renamed if Terra Falcon or something [yes, i know an eagle and a falcon are different animals]

Considering Aquila is the latin name for the constellation, I don't see why they need to change it in the first place to eagle.
Awesome! Earth Aquilla looks cool! I really like the Clear Wheel. It would be great to have this wheel give some competition to Libra.
(Jul. 22, 2009  8:52 AM)FelGrand Wrote: New metal wheel, yay!!

But...why is a starter so cheap??

It's the same price as the Dark Wolf starter ...?
So I checked out tisnic99, and they are listing this as "In-stock" instead of "Pre-order" and I dunno if that is sketchy or not.
Has to be a mistake, since there's no way on earth they could have it in now : /
if you click in further, you see that they're actually on preorder
Ah, I clicked "add to cart" thinking it would tell me it was pre-ordered. But it says "Pre-order Ship 11-2009"

The hell? It seems they plan to get stock 2 months after the release. =/ Unless I'm mistaken.