[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

That face is pure awesome, I have to say, can't wait to slap that on a Virgo ^ ^
Not liking the fact that the clear wheels are looking more and more opaque though.
Thanks for the pics Kai-V, where did they come from?
Earth Aquila looks okay. I'm starting to get really tired of the same circular shape of every HWS blade, it's starting to get really boring and unappealing...
(Aug. 11, 2009  2:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: Earth Aquila looks okay. I'm starting to get really tired of the same circular shape of every HWS blade, it's starting to get really boring and unappealing...
This
I have to admit..
Think it's probably why lightning has really has grown on me massively over the past few weeks, since it's the most original looking metal wheel we've gotten since HWS started...
Its beautiful!

I tihnk the wheel will be good for stamina by how round and even it is.
I'm really doubting the metal wheel will be of much use.
(Aug. 13, 2009  3:17 AM)StormDriger Wrote: ^ I think it might be of some use

Based on ...?
Well i think for a defense type other than Rock Leone
(Aug. 13, 2009  10:55 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Well i think for a defense type other than Rock Leone

What about Libra?
(Aug. 13, 2009  11:06 PM)StormDriger Wrote: I havent researched Libra yet

Libra's wheel, at 43g, completely outclasses every other wheel for Defense combos.
I think we should keep in mind the WBBA's weight limitations as well compared to our own.

While we have none, the WBBA is 47g, it nerfs the current defensive MFB, MF Libra C145WB, which is 50g's I believe.

Yes it's retarded but they could very well be intending Earth Aquila to be the "next" Defense type for their use at least.

... I still think the metal wheel is pretty.
http://i27.tinypic.com/28co9yp.jpg

theflightyellz Wrote:Thanks for the pics Kai-V, where did they come from?
CoroCoro.
Unless this thing is really heavy (>40g with Clear Wheel) I think this won't be very useful.
It's a defence type, right?
(Aug. 30, 2009  1:48 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: It's a defence type, right?
You should read page 2.
Is it just me who thinks the clear wheel looks more like bats than eagles Chocked_2?
It really does suck that this won't be a Libra outclassing wheel, HWS really should be making wheels that are better than the horoscope and legend series by this point...
It's so pretty i might have to go and kill everyone who has it before me so i can get it off them.
I like the face... Tongue_out
Doesn't look useful, though.
i love the face, the only purpose i can use it for is the face for the virgo beyblade.
(Aug. 31, 2009  2:01 PM)Giga Wrote: ^ Wut!?

As in coloured by 3 or more colours
(Aug. 31, 2009  2:10 PM)FelGrand Wrote: As in coloured by 3 or more colours

ummm, all the hybrid faces are?