[Product]  BB-46 Beystadium Standard Type

Awsome another stadium, can't wait to find out some more info on it. Form the name at the moment it just seems like it will be similar to the attack stadium, hopefully I'm wrong lol.
+ Thanks for all the updates Kai-V Grin
I bet this will be the bog standard stadium they will use for tounaments, or an all rounder that favours no type of beyblade in paricular.
Sounds ... boring?
It does sound a little dull. I was hoping for a more enthusiastic name.
Sounds like a stadium designed for all types to me...but right now with no info, I find this grey.

And it releases the day after my birthday! Eee
The Japanese are ment to be pro at exaggerating stuff. They should have called it the "Super, Hyper standard Beystadium!!!" XD LOL
This just sounds like a simple, ordinary stadium with nothing special about it... so no tornado ridge, etc.
And I guess it's built for general play, and not a specific type (attack, balance, stamina, etc)
Well that's rather boring. I hope he change the name.
OMG there is so much stuff I cant keep up...
This really does sound very boring. I hope it is more than what it's name says which is hoping for a lot.
But I already bought the attack type thinking it was the most standard one... Aww...
At least it'll be standard for another 4 months or so.
Hmh sounds like it could fit any-purpose beyblade sounds awesome!
The name sounds a bit dull even if it's tentative Tired
Thanks anyway Joyful_2
Toys 'R' Us writes that this item will include a Balance Stadium and a Stamina Stadium ... Odd.
So it's... a combo package?
Maybe it'll be those two stadiums recoloured.
(Apr. 24, 2009  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Toys 'R' Us writes that this item will include a Balance Stadium and a Stamina Stadium ... Odd.

Wut!? Uhhh. Maybe most of us can skip this then.
It's not even a new stadium 0.o
Why would they rerelease those again.....and together. =/
[Image: MFB_StandardStadium1.jpg]

[Image: MFB_StandardStadium2.jpg]

If I understand, that means it comes with walls, as well as two stadium floors : one for Balance, one for Stamina.
WHOAAAAA

buy

wish they'd release attack type in this style
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_StandardStadium1.jpg]

[Image: MFB_StandardStadium2.jpg]

If I understand, that means it comes with walls, as well as two stadium floors : one for Balance, one for Stamina.

Nice gimmick! Too bad it's not a new stadium.
(Apr. 23, 2009  4:16 PM)Neek Wrote: I bet this will be the bog standard stadium they will use for tounaments, or an all rounder that favours no type of beyblade in paricular.

sooo a balance stadium? xD

edit: definatly gunna buy this stadium next month
I'll think about this one.

Interesting, but not an immediate buy. I shall wait till the initial rush passes over to pick one up.

Thanks Kai-V!
That is really neat. Though, I wish it was the Attack stadium instead of the Stamina one that went along with Balance. Oh well.
I'm just curious as to why they didn't do an Attack-type floor while they were at it.