[Product]  BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

Know this is a bit of a necrobump, but am I the only person who finds it really weird that we know absolutely nothing about this booster yet?
We've got parts lists for RBVL3, which comes out almost a month later, and we don't even have a full title for stardust pegasis.
I'm not surprised. This probably is a bigger release and they want to keep people enticed. This form of secrecy is a great way to keep people following your products with undivided attention without much effort.
I think it may be a mod Storm Pegasis (but not likely if you look at the last two random boosters)
I just hope all this hype doesn't lead to a big disappointment.
Didn't realize we were still debating over groundless claims of what the blade will be like, since none of us have any idea what it is.
I'm thinking they might be trying coincide its release with its appearance in the anime, but that's as random a guess as any.
Guess we'll know in a week or two, just feels strange that we know absolutely nothing.
Just to let you know, the last two Random Boosters, are featuring unmod, original beys (e.g. Aries)

So Stardust may be a upgraded ver. of Pegasis (meaning new)
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:35 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Just to let you know, the last two Random Boosters, are featuring unmod, original beys (e.g. Aries)

So Stardust may be a upgraded ver. of Pegasis (meaning new)
I have read everywhere that Stardust Pegasis was a blue recolour of Storm Pegasis ... If it was that different, they would not have described it that way.

theflightyellz Wrote:Know this is a bit of a necrobump, but am I the only person who finds it really weird that we know absolutely nothing about this booster yet?
We've got parts lists for RBVL3, which comes out almost a month later, and we don't even have a full title for stardust pegasis.
It is totally normal. What is abnormal is that we know what the eight beyblades of the next Random Booster Light Volume will be, not the other way around.
I'll be really mad if Stardust is just a blue Storm Unhappy
Storm is metal actually so it isnt blue Cute
The clear wheel is supposed to get a recolour as I understood it..
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:16 PM)jsc Wrote: Storm is metal actually so it isnt blue Cute

You can paint metal you know.
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can paint metal you know.

And this is why a simple recolor would suck.
well in ep 14.in the flashback when ginga battled his father.the blade battling S.pegasis had a blue wheel.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:16 AM)BladeBee Wrote: well in ep 14.in the flashback when ginga battled his father.the blade battling S.pegasis had a blue wheel.
And it was in fact a blue Storm Wheel as well, from what I saw.

Really, I think Stardust Pegasis will resemble that Gold & Red Storm Pegasis we saw, but all in blue.
screw everything
I'm just hoping the other Beyblades in this RBV make it worth getting.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:48 AM)G Wrote: I'm just hoping the other Beyblades in this RBV make it worth getting.

will probably be flame sag, dark bull, and rock leone
As long as Stardust Pegasis comes with RF and this booster has F Sag and D Bull in it, I will be buying it Grin
From ep 14:

.png   Picture 28.png (Size: 220.28 KB / Downloads: 122)

Definitely just looks like blue Storm to me. Unhappy
Hmm...but that's...you know....disappointing if its a recolour

everyone will be like,"SCREW YOU TT!!!"
(Jul. 09, 2009  9:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: From ep 14:

Definitely just looks like blue Storm to me. Unhappy

What I see in the picture is a Storm Leone 125F and if thats what Stardust Pegasis is, that will make me a sad panda...
Hopefully