[Product]  BB-42 BeyCarrier Waist Type

(Apr. 17, 2009  2:11 AM)fragbait Wrote: Does anyone have a pic of this "unofficial" BeyCarrier, for the sake of being curious?

It was already posted ...
Oh, that Pink and Black thing? I thought that was a random Fanny Pack, my bad.
It was red.

It came in a bag with the Takara stamp on it. I only paid $5 from GetCollecting for the thing, so it wouldn't surprise me.
I have a box myself for my small collection, but since this is a waist thing, it'll be easier to carry around a small amount of beyblades, instead of putting them in pockets. No doubt it would be better for a single combo, but the question is how dorky will it look. SOrry if this is bringing back a dead thread, but I saw Ginga's snazzy equipment in episode 1 w/ eng. subs, and for some reason I liked his little SP carrier on his belt.
Definitely gettng this. :o I need it. What else is being released with this?
(May. 20, 2009  2:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Definitely gettng this. :o I need it. What else is being released with this?

Awesomeness included! I wish I knew what it looked like, and the cost. The cost will probably be kind of jacked up though.
(May. 20, 2009  2:31 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Awesomeness included! I wish I knew what it looked like, and the cost. The cost will probably be kind of jacked up though.

The OP....

(Jan. 16, 2009  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tentative name. 06/20/2009.

1050 yen.
I'm going to buy this too. Maybe I can get one in time for MBS.
I'm probably going to get like three of them and paint them matte colors to match my outfit
(May. 20, 2009  10:39 PM)Anubis Wrote: I'm probably going to get like three of them and paint them matte colors to match my outfit

LOLJoyful_2 Designer Beygear!
Anubis wins the thread. Supaburn
Still no pics yet...So I'm not getting too jumpy...But, as long as it's just like Ginga's it's all good. I want that thing he keeps his Grip in too...
I have plastics, so plastic launchers may not fit Unhappy, but I hope the beyblade holder fits my main combo plastic. That's if I get it though. alas, its just a fantasy. ARound where I am we are behind in the times. All of our beyblades being about 5-6 years old doesn't exactly compare.
This isn't a holder for launchers....XD
Actually, I don't know that for sure. We are all assuming it's for MFB...
I'm sure he knows, he just can't really get any MFB atm.
(Jun. 15, 2009  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_BeyCarrierWaistType.jpg]

Disappointing, I suppose.

Fanny Pack?
Fail. I am immediatly displease...
but will probably still buy one.
I'm skipping this.

It looks like a pencil case with WBBA logo stuck on.
(Jun. 15, 2009  1:15 AM)Khel Wrote: I'm skipping this.

It looks like a pencil case with WBBA logo stuck on.
This.

When i saw new posts in this thread i was so excited, expecting ginga's beyblade holder...then i saw this. Crying

Almost forgot, thanks Kai-V Grin.
What!!!!! Ugh, I thought it would be kool. >.>
Skip this.
Thanks anyway, Kai-V Smile
BOOOOO!!!!

Where's Ginga's holder?
Yikes
Hey, I could use something like that to store my toiletries during travel.

Oh wait, this was meant to look cool? Uncertain
(Jun. 15, 2009  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_BeyCarrierWaistType.jpg]
Disappointing, I suppose.

ew.

Didn't expect it to be this bad.
I'm not sure what they were thinking with this. Even as a kid, I would have thought this was lame.
Argh, I wanted something cool.... >.>