[Product]  BB-42 BeyCarrier Waist Type

You know, if one of us could figure out how to make Ginga's equipment, I'm pretty sure they'd have enough profit from sales to buy doubles of every MFB released, including Pieces and Aries. After all, this had a lot of hype to be Ginga's pouch.
AWWWWWWWWWWW UUUUUGH GOD I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SO MUCH

AAHHHHH

Damnit. Why did it have to just be another bag?
(Jun. 15, 2009  4:30 AM)Anubis Wrote: AWWWWWWWWWWW UUUUUGH GOD I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SO MUCH

AAHHHHH

Damnit. Why did it have to just be another bag?
It was too cheap to be true.Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
it's not even a cool bag
(Jun. 15, 2009  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_BeyCarrierWaistType.jpg]

XD XD XD
The return of the SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?!?!?!!
I fail to see what's "cool" ... Unhappy

Whatever, Thanks for the info Kai-V. Your work is much appreciated. Smile
(Jun. 15, 2009  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_BeyCarrierWaistType.jpg]

Disappointing, I suppose.
Urgh! Actually don't have words to describe how demented this thing looks...
Seriously, if anyone actually pays more than a dollar for this thing, and it wasn't found in a 2011 bargain bin, then they've got some major buying impulse problems Tired
Really hope they release an ACTUAL beycarrier at some point :\
(Jun. 15, 2009  2:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You know, if one of us could figure out how to make Ginga's equipment, I'm pretty sure they'd have enough profit from sales to buy doubles of every MFB released, including Pieces and Aries. After all, this had a lot of hype to be Ginga's pouch.
If plastic is provided, then surely it is a relatively easy project.

I do not really want to see the other types of BeyCarrier they will release ...

And thank you Hero, Pichuscute and Anu, especially those who said "thanks" in the other topics too.
Wouldn't necessarily say it was an easy project Kai-V...
The entire thing would have to be cast in 4 parts, the front section would need to consist of two spring released parts, which would be fairly hard to make..
Quite a complex when you don't have access to plastic casting tools.
Suppose you could carve the parts out of wood, make molds from the wood parts, and then cast them from resin, but even then you'd still have to know how to make spring loaded doors that are released by a button...
Can imagine the separate components needed to make it would come to a fair amount :\
(Jun. 15, 2009  3:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Wouldn't necessarily say it was an easy project Kai-V...
The entire thing would have to be cast in 4 parts, the front section would need to consist of two spring released parts, which would be fairly hard to make..
Quite a complex when you don't have access to plastic casting tools.
Suppose you could carve the parts out of wood, make molds from the wood parts, and then cast them from resin, but even then you'd still have to know how to make spring loaded doors that are released by a button...
Can imagine the separate components needed to make it would come to a fair amount :\
Which is why I said "If plastic is provided"; it included tools to work with it, or just somehow getting the correct pieces.

Otherwise, I am sure I can find such mechanisms on different objects in my house. It would not be difficult to observe how they work.

It is easy or difficult depending on how much you would want to do it and what resources you have, I suppose.
Wow, major dissappointment. Im hoping it will look better in a bigger picture (on my phone at the moment)....

I dont think Gingas case would be that hard to make though....could try and make one at school if I wasnt so lazy....
Personally, I just found "Utile Plast". It is malleable after being heated. Since I predict that I will have plenty of time to do such things in my summer, I think I will seriously try to order some ...

I would also try to make the case for the Launcher Grip, however I do not own one ...
I really want to try hot glue casting actually.. Might have a go at making something similar to Gingas beycarrier with this technique: http://808arus.blogspot.com/2006/11/prop...-cool.html
This IS a disappointment since we kind of expected it to look like Ginga's case. Good luck to you guys in making one! Speaking of Beyblade bags... http://www.tisinc99.com/beyh66beypro.html ...is this one any good? Has anybody got one?
(Jun. 15, 2009  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, I just found "Utile Plast". It is malleable after being heated. Since I predict that I will have plenty of time to do such things in my summer, I think I will seriously try to order some ...

I would also try to make the case for the Launcher Grip, however I do not own one ...
EbayUS has them for dirt cheap right now.

bbgoldflame: ASK A QUESTION THREAD.
/backseat modding
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:47 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: This IS a disappointment since we kind of expected it to look like Ginga's case. Good luck to you guys in making one! Speaking of Beyblade bags... http://www.tisinc99.com/beyh66beypro.html ...is this one any good? Has anybody got one?

it's a bag

seriously
I'm wondering why they released this. It seems like one of those things that will be the only item left in the beyblade section when you walk into Toysrus.

"I'm sorry honey, but all we have left in stock is the BeyCarrier Waist Type".
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:47 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: This IS a disappointment since we kind of expected it to look like Ginga's case. Good luck to you guys in making one! Speaking of Beyblade bags... http://www.tisinc99.com/beyh66beypro.html ...is this one any good? Has anybody got one?

I had this as a kid.

The only cool thing about it was it had a special compartment for ripcords and my Bey Battle Analyser.
(Jun. 15, 2009  7:41 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I'm wondering why they released this. It seems like one of those things that will be the only item left in the beyblade section when you walk into Toysrus.

"I'm sorry honey, but all we have left in stock is the BeyCarrier Waist Type".

LOL. But seriously this is truly dissapointing.