[Product]  BB-41 Beystadium Super Attack Type

Metal Stadium FTW
Some kind of rubber or even glass would be interesting too

Wouldn't the metal wear down the tips though? But I still like the idea of a metal stadium XD
Glass Stadium + Metal Beyblades = Really dangerous stadium
Well obviously I didn't mean normal glass..... fiber glass (or some other type of glass that will be able to withstand the metal beyblades).
Yeah of course it says when it passes over the different texture so maybe only the center is glass/rubber/something else and the rest is plastic? Also there was a blow up stadium made by Hasbro once
When I heard 'Different texture', I thought of areas of the stadium filled with bumps, little crevices, stuff like that.
I guess a metal or rubber stadium would be fairly interesting to see in action.
Please Takara Don't do a Hasbro on us
(Feb. 01, 2009  2:47 PM)Crimson Wrote: When I heard 'Different texture', I thought of areas of the stadium filled with bumps, little crevices, stuff like that.
I guess a metal or rubber stadium would be fairly interesting to see in action.

This is what I'm guessing as well.
A rubber stadium would make for a short battle....

A metal stadium would cost too much to manufacture and the shipping would be herendous.

I prefer the idea of having bumps and/or divets.
(Feb. 01, 2009  11:38 AM)Giga Wrote: Metal Stadium FTW

I get the feeling that a Metal Stadium, unless coated with some sort of protection, will wear down the Bottoms of the Beyblades. Rubber would be incredibly interesting to use, but hard to use.
Just a thought if it has bumps/indentations then sliding shoot will be extremely hard to pull of will it not?
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:14 PM)Giga Wrote: Just a thought I it has bumps/indentations then sliding shoot will be extremely hard to pull of will it not?

Any surface besides plastic will make the shooting techniques somewhat different, yes. Metal would probably have the least effect, rubber would be pretty much impossible to use any kind of shooting technique, and it would depend on the types of bumps/indents, and where they are placed.
I was thinking more like rough patches on it, or curves in the plastic
They could also change the texture with some sort of prints. That would have little effect, but look, they released DF145 with the intention of forcing the blade down.
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:54 PM)Sasch Wrote: They could also change the texture with some sort of prints. That would have little effect, but look, they released DF145 with the intention of forcing the blade down.

lmao
I imagined this to be like patches of different surfaces like a bit where its glossy and then one where its got a matte finish, all made out of the same piece of plastic. It would definately be interesting to use a stadium with rubber surfaces in.
(Feb. 01, 2009  11:22 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: I imagined this to be like patches of different surfaces like a bit where its glossy and then one where its got a matte finish, all made out of the same piece of plastic.

That's what I'm thinking. Some of it rough, some of it smooth.
A metal stadium would not wear the tips down if it was smooth, but the tips may be dented while striking the hard surface.

Still, I think this is gonna be various areas with different textures like some of the other guys are saying. I'm looking forward to this.
EDIT: My bad, didn't realize that this thread was so old...
Google translation of Toys 'R' Us's description :
"Emergence of a new stadium with a gimmick! Texture (texture) changes the movement of the piece in different areas! Enjoy the new battle! "
This defintely sounds good. Seems it will probably have areas that are smooth and areas that are rougher. I'm looking forward to this.
Haha, Super Attack Type?
the name puts me off
This sounds alot better than the square one.
(Apr. 15, 2009  8:42 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: This sounds alot better than the square one.

you're right