[Product]  BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S

(May. 03, 2009  10:58 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: WTF?

What....?

That didn't really explain much.
sigh.......... when it gets hit the tip changes.
(May. 03, 2009  11:13 PM)Aqua Wrote: What....?

That didn't really explain much.

When i typed that i meant "is that Wind Aquario?"
(May. 03, 2009  11:21 PM)blader9 Wrote: sigh.......... when it gets hit the tip changes.

What do you mean the tip changes?
(May. 03, 2009  11:59 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: What do you mean the tip changes?

DJ - Sad. The bottom is called hf/s and judging from the size of the bottom it will most likely change from s to hf or hf to s when it gets hit.
If it was meant to change when it was hit, the bottom would have something like WD145 has on it. It's going to be manual change. I'd bet money on it.
I still say auto because it looks too big to be manual.
(May. 04, 2009  11:49 AM)blader9 Wrote: I still say auto because it looks too big to be manual.

Auto change is usually bigger than Manual. Manual does't require an extra mechanism so it can be smaller.
(May. 04, 2009  12:19 PM)Khel Wrote: Auto change is usually bigger than Manual. Manual does't require an extra mechanism so it can be smaller.

That's blader9 said Pinching_eyes
And I'm saying it looks too small to be auto from what I can tell.
(May. 04, 2009  12:24 PM)Khel Wrote: And I'm saying it looks too small to be auto from what I can tell.

uhhhh....... do you realise the hf/s is on a 100 track in that picture, right?
(May. 04, 2009  12:29 PM)blader9 Wrote: uhhhh....... do you realise the hf/s is on a 100 track in that picture, right?

(May. 04, 2009  11:37 AM)Anubis Wrote: If it was meant to change when it was hit, the bottom would have something like WD145 has on it. It's going to be manual change. I'd bet money on it.

To change when hit it will require protrusions so an opponent can actually hit it.

To be like Tornado change core it needs to be wider to house the spring, and two tabs that initiate maintain the sharp tip until spin velocity decreases. Having dissected one before I remember what it looks like.

It also could be neither.
What I mean by manual change is like what Dranzer MS has. I don't think it will change when hit or change with a centrifugal mechanism.
[Image: 2h57luq.jpg]

Just a regular looking clear wheel, nothing special.
(May. 10, 2009  12:35 AM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: 2h57luq.jpg]

Just a regular looking clear wheel, nothing special.

I just noticed that Aquario's face shows a water balloon flying.I always thought it was a head and a water arm
It's an urn spilling out water that turns into a fist.

Also, lame.
[Image: 24uyscn.jpg]

Referred to in the episode as "Bottom Change"
You change the tip by pulling the bottom out a bit (so the sharp tip no longer sticks out)
So essentially manual change.
I would have thought the sharp tip would extend from the Track and through the HF ...

I'm not liking this trend of putting gimmicks in the Bottom instead of the Track.
That would have made the track far too specific. You could only use it with a HF bottom, something TT is probably trying to avoid.
(May. 10, 2009  12:58 AM)Khel Wrote: That would have made the track far too specific. You could only use it with a HF bottom, something TT is probably trying to avoid.

Yeah, I just came back in to post that I'm an idiot and this is why. LOL
Also I think it's a tad early to call trend. It's only a couple that have been announced. Gimmick Tracks are hardly ruled out.

Bearing track (crosses fingers)
Well..theres one MFB with a Gimmick in the track.*cough*Mad Cancer Change track*cough*
I think Brad and Khel were referring to Tracks who have gimmicks that extend into the Bottom.
Manuel, damn it
This will be great for force smash.
I think it looks cool.