[Product]  BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S

(Jan. 17, 2009  8:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  8:00 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:54 PM)Evan Wrote: Hmm when spinning at high velocities it's flat, and when it begins to slow it's ball?
how would this work

Dranzer V2...same concept. Ball instead of semi-flat

i'd be impressed if they could make this work in the size of a bottom

It would be a feat for sure ^^
(Jan. 17, 2009  8:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  8:00 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:54 PM)Evan Wrote: Hmm when spinning at high velocities it's flat, and when it begins to slow it's ball?
how would this work

Dranzer V2...same concept. Ball instead of semi-flat

i'd be impressed if they could make this work in the size of a bottom

They could, however, it would be too fragile to work without the assistance of a track which should be at least be 12 mms and I believe its early for a Tornado/Volcano Change type base as we haven't been able to see a metal tip where as this function is a far more greater gimmick...
An auto-change mechanism isn't going to fit into a bottom at their current size. If they made a much larger casing, I can see it happening.

Also Dranzer V2 is flat to sharp, not flat to semi-flat
Maybe he was thinking about Dranzer V?
No, Dranzer V2. It was an idea, if they could fit it in there.
Ah okay. I'm not too sure how Dranzer V2 (I only ever had the attack ring) works so I was thinking of a Dranzer V style bottom. Uncertain
I looked it up in the list of Hasbro instructions but I swear it's the only beyblade that isn't on the list. Tired
(Jan. 18, 2009  1:20 AM)Rocky Wrote: Ah okay. I'm not too sure how Dranzer V2 (I only ever had the attack ring) works so I was thinking of a Dranzer V style bottom. Uncertain
I looked it up in the list of Hasbro instructions but I swear it's the only beyblade that isn't on the list. Tired

That would totally suck...
I'm really excited about all this. There are so many ball tips <3 I love ball tips!
(Jan. 18, 2009  3:49 AM)Brimstone Wrote: :D

Spam. Post only when you have something more useful to add to the conversation.
oh i'm sorry. i am just shocked at all the new blades coming out
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:35 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'm really excited about all this. There are so many ball tips <3 I love ball tips!

I'm not a huge fan of ball tips but it's cool they're experimenting with them more. I think a FS style-tip with a Ball could be cool (Ball Sharp is kinda dumb the way it is).
Ball Sharp is ludicrous. It is better than Sharp, but that's because of the sharper tip. The ball part doesn't even touch the stadium.
C would be Change, somehow ... ?

あたりべイは軸先の形状をかえられるボトム付。
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: C would be Change, somehow ... ?

あたりべイは軸先の形状をかえられるボトム付。

Ah, so Sagittario does have a Change Track...?

I wonder how this will work out.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:53 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: C would be Change, somehow ... ?

あたりべイは軸先の形状をかえられるボトム付。

Ah, so Sagittario does have a Change Track...?

I wonder how this will work out.
Not necessarily. All I know about Sagittario's Track is that it implies centrifugal force.

The C=Change is related to the CB Bottom.
it would be funny if it really is change bottom bottom. =/
Centrifugal 145? lol
wait a minute whay is it wind aquario it should be water aquario or somethin i mean aquario even has the word aqua in it
(Jan. 18, 2009  11:55 PM)blader9 Wrote: wait a minute whay is it wind aquario it should be water aquario or somethin i mean aquario even has the word aqua in it
It is a mystery

Putting 'Water Aquario' would be like saying 'Water Aqua' which both mean the same thing so it'd be kinda stupid. Plus there's nothing wrong if they wanted a wind + water mix Wink , like a hurricaine.
I thought of that when i saw the name " rock leo." In the manga, it has powers with the element of wind.
If you look up the actual definition on Aquarius, its element affiliation is wind not water.
(Jan. 19, 2009  12:32 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I thought of that when i saw the name " rock leo." In the manga, it has powers with the element of wind.

No. Kyouya was just taking advantage of the high altitude and Leone's stability to ugh...I forgot the rest, but it was something like that.
(Jan. 19, 2009  12:13 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  11:55 PM)blader9 Wrote: wait a minute whay is it wind aquario it should be water aquario or somethin i mean aquario even has the word aqua in it
It is a mystery

Putting 'Water Aquario' would be like saying 'Water Aqua' which both mean the same thing so it'd be kinda stupid. Plus there's nothing wrong if they wanted a wind + water mix Wink , like a hurricaine.

hurricane ...... thats a good idea
Amazon's information does not always turn out to be exact, especially if TAKARA-TOMY decides to change the name of a part, like S125, but they have been calling "Wind Aquario 100CB" "100HF/S" instead. Perhaps the CB Bottom is a Hole Flat that transforms into a Sharp ...