[Product]  BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S

I'd much rather have loads of redundant metal wheels because then I'd have things to give to my friends.
(May. 31, 2009  4:45 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'd much rather have loads of redundant metal wheels because then I'd have things to give to my friends.

i don't know, at this point i'm more apathetic about the light wheel series than upset

i mean, now that we're getting a true RBV3 there's not much reason to complain. my only qualms are with light wheels being used in the anime as metal wheels and the fact that they keep putting useless parts in the RBVL rather than parts people actually want
Yeah that's the biggest problem and that's what I'm talking about.
Just because no specifications on the weight have been posted for Wind Aquario ...

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/#reg1
Apparently, the Aquario Clear Wheel and HF/S are the heaviest in their category.

Strangely though, there is a whole one gram difference between hind's measurements for the Clear Wheels and kyoganken's.
Whats a 'Male ants' wheel? it says that when i translated it on the 'Early wheel' colum.

And yeah i was suprised Aquario's is the heaviest at 3.2 grams
(Jun. 13, 2009  2:36 PM)Driger Wrote: Whats a 'Male ants' wheel? it says that when i translated it on the 'Early wheel' colum.
The Wheels under "Early Wheel" are :
Libra, Virgo, Leone, Aquario, Quetzalcoatl, Gemios, Pegasis, Bull, Wolf, Aries, Sagittario, Capricorne, L Drago, Escolpio and Pisces (the '?').
(Jun. 13, 2009  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just because no specifications on the weight have been posted for Wind Aquario ...

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/#reg1
Apparently, the Aquario Clear Wheel and HF/S are the heaviest in their category.

Strangely though, there is a whole one gram difference between hind's measurements for the Clear Wheels and kyoganken's.

Looks like some of us here has to get this and weigh it ourselves now Uncertain
I have Wind Aquario on order, so I'll weigh it for you guys when I get it.
Wind Aqauario's bottom could be used for a double type combo. Toywiz is selling the random booster for $11.99 I found out today.