[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

(Apr. 06, 2009  4:51 PM)Anubis Wrote: I love how people are assuming this Wheel will be useless.

In all honesty it depends on its weight.

Yeah, if it is heavy it might beat libra. And the metal wheel is preety circular, which is good.
Force Smash Part anyone?
C145 appears to have three projections. In the picture of Flame Sagittario, you can see the yellow showing through the holes in the bottom of the metal Wheel.
I thought it was just like that because it was right spin but the other right spin blades don't have them.....they could be the two out of three projections. This'll be interesting if they are slopes or more probably, two blocks that form a sort of slope. If Takara-Tomy had that in mind, maybe it'll be one of the heavier wheels? Grin
[Image: 8881506517a10530253909l1.jpg]

Flame Sagittario's track seems to be considerably wider than than the others, it almost looks like an old plastic gen beyblade. It actualy reminds me of 'Dranzer S' quite abit.
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:24 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: [Image: 8881506517a10530253909l1.jpg]

Flame Sagittario's track seems to be considerably wider than than the others, it almost looks like an old plastic gen beyblade. It actualy reminds me of 'Dranzer S' quite abit.

Yeah, I also noticed that. And the metal part seems to extend lower than normal.
When I first watched it, I almost thought I was seeing a plastic lol
Taken from the anime opening, not sure why anybody hasn't posted it yet.
I have NO idea what all the rubbish in those boxes is though.
Definitely looks like there's some kind of gimmick to that track.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

dfh590.890ty
Tgo0u98dks//

my questions are answered!
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:26 AM)Aqua Wrote: And the metal part seems to extend lower than normal.
Actually, I think the inner 'frame' of the Metal Wheel is as big as for other Metal Wheels, but Flame's outer 'frame' seems a lot thinner to me, like Sagittario ...
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:33 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Taken from the anime opening, not sure why anybody hasn't posted it yet.

Kai-V already posted the track for this a couple days ago. Not the other parts, since they're not as important really.

(Apr. 05, 2009  2:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: C145 :
[Image: FlameSagittario_C145.jpg]

And I do not understand the way TAKARA-TOMY works now ... Wind is associated with Storm, Mad with Dark, Clay with Rock, but Heat is completely unrelated to Flame ...
i think that flame saggitario has a metal face if you look closley it has grey going through it
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:46 AM)blader9 Wrote: i think that flame saggitario has a metal face if you look closley it has grey going through it

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I hope it's a metal face though.
Your talking about the grey on the screw part of the face right?
I noticed it as well, but I didn't want to say anything because it could just be part of the animation ... and that seems an odd place to put the metal.
Definitely does look like metal though.
It's using the same gradient tone as the metal wheel, so yeah, I'd hedge my bets on saying it was metal.
The question is why?
Seems slightly illogical to just have a metal coil around the face.
yeah it does seem like a weird place to put the metal
It almost looks like a spring?
Yeah, I thought it looked odd when I watched the episode.
I kinda chalked it up to how it was drawn.
I don't think they would choose metal for that part.
I imagine Metal Face like HMC with the plastic shell around it, with a metallic center.
Hmm, would be pretty awesome if it did come with a metal face. Would be a reason to actually buy this.
(Apr. 08, 2009  3:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmm, would be pretty awesome if it did come with a metal face. Would be a reason to actually buy this.

As opposed to the Track and Wheel which, for all we know, could be really good? You'll be able to buy Metal Face separately as well ..
Eh, I doubt the wheel will be too great. The track could be good for all we know, though. So good point Lips_sealed
Nobody has any evidence that shows this Wheel isn't good. I don't understand you guys. Is it just because it's Sagittario? It has to suck because it's Sagittario right?
(Apr. 08, 2009  4:17 AM)Anubis Wrote: Nobody has any evidence that shows this Wheel isn't good. I don't understand you guys. Is it just because it's Sagittario? It has to suck because it's Sagittario right?

I think that definitely is the reason.

I am however withholding any judgment until there is at least a weight and an actual picture (of the blade, not CG)
It's not that circular and looks liteweight. That would mean that Virgo would outclass it. Of course, that's mainly based on the fact that Sag. was liteweight, but the wheel isn't as thick as the other HWS ones. Couldn't this suggest that it's probably lighter? Also, I see some force smash ramps going on there, too bad it probably won't be that heavy.
With a metal face, and possibly changing the plastic ring to a heavier one, this could have more potential than people are giving it credit for.
As Anubis has stated, its not sane to justify a beyblade by its predecessor's performance(Dranzer V sucked, Dranzer V2 rocked) or vice versa and tbh I believe Sagitarrio C145S will surprise us all.

Additionally, rather than being a metal face, it may be a special face that has a property(maybe a spring or a shaft/bearing property) that activates the gimmick of C145 and some other tracks that will be released in future as releasing a beyblade with a metal face where you are also distributing a pack of it seperately is not a good move to be made.

If anyone would try to give me the example of Magnet cores, Takara released the mg sg seperately after a month of Metal Dranzer, Dragoon Victory and Flash Leopard's release whereas only Metal Dranzer contained an MG core(Hasbro Flash Leopard may come with an MG core but the Takara version does not).