[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

(Jan. 20, 2009  7:34 AM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:38 AM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:15 AM)FFX Wrote: If it is indeed centrifugal, it could have something to do with a spinning mechanic that extends out at high speeds, and then closes in closer to the track itself at low speeds. Think of a figure skater that starts to spin with their arms out, then closes its arms to spin faster.

Similar to the Draciels (mainly V2)? I think that'd be too fragile for MFBs.

draciel v2's is manual change, not auto

I know. I was referring to Draciel V2 since he said "arms" and that made me think of how they're that much exposed. Not the same concept as the other Draciels, but I get you.

They could make it more durable. =/

It's kind of strange that they are all releasing these gimmicks on 145 usually. I wonder if it is a production issue or if it is by choice.
Its probably because since theyre the tallest ones, its easier to fit mechanisms/gimmicks in without having to sacrifice too much to fit it into a small space. Also it balances the game out because sometimes the 145 tracks can be unstable and too tall but to get the gimmicks we have to get them. Otherwise tracks that are already a better choice would become far too popular.
Most people probably missed it, but shikamaru526 made me notice that the following Light Wheel was actually called 'Heat', not 'Hit'. Therefore, I think we can say that Flame will be a metal version of it :
[Image: MFB_LightWheelHit.jpg]

Also, shops still only talk about centrifugal force ...
Whoa so Sagittario is the new Libra?! Gasp

Aha, this is great - my star sign isn't useless anymore. Joyful_3
If that's Flame Sagittario's wheel, then it comes with a 'light wheel'...... I just can't see how light wheels (plastic) will be able to match up against the metal wheels.
We already knew that it would come with a plastic wheel.......plus Takara I don't think Takara would make anything that didn't have a chance against the previous version. It'll be interesting to compare the HWS and regular wheels. Smile
(Mar. 24, 2009  8:12 PM)Aqua Wrote: If that's Flame Sagittario's wheel, then it comes with a 'light wheel'...... I just can't see how light wheels (plastic) will be able to match up against the metal wheels.

Flame Saggitario comes with a metal wheel. Kai-V was just speculating that the light wheel "Heat" may be the plastic mold of the metal wheel "Flame". Get it?
(Mar. 24, 2009  4:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Whoa so Sagittario is the new Libra?! Gasp

Aha, this is great - my star sign isn't useless anymore. Joyful_3

It does seem that they just recycled Libra.
It may be lighter though.
(Mar. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Flame Saggitario comes with a metal wheel. Kai-V was just speculating that the light wheel "Heat" may be the plastic mold of the metal wheel "Flame". Get it?
Yes, I thought writing "Therefore, I think we can say that Flame will be a metal version of it" would clearly mean that Flame is made of metal, but that its shape is similar to the Light Wheel called "Heat" ...

Anyway, Flame Sagittario C145S is more expensive than Rock Leone, from what I remember, so it definitely cannot come with a Light Wheel.
(Mar. 24, 2009  10:07 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: It may be lighter though.

If that's the case, then it won't have any use.
(Mar. 24, 2009  10:36 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: If that's the case, then it won't have any use.
It cannot possibly be lighter than Rock Leone if you consider the prices ...
Maybe it cost more because it comes with a metal face?
As they will be out around the same time as this release if i'm not mistaken.
(Mar. 24, 2009  11:03 PM)Blitz Wrote: Maybe it cost more because it comes with a metal face?
As they will be out around the same time as this release if i'm not mistaken.
Perhaps. The only other item they could include that would still differentiate this Booster from a Starter is a Beypointer, but I highly doubt it since it costs more than just 100 yen.

And yes, Metal Faces are BB-36.
From ep 1:
Attached Files

.png   flamesag.png (Size: 67.46 KB / Downloads: 291)
I still kinda like the way this looks, even if it is more circular than before and probably worthless. I liked the first Sag. as well, so XD.
I don't have high expectations for Flame Sagittario at all. The wheel seems like it will useless and there's no new bottom. Hopefully the track turns out to be good though.
It definitely looks more original than Dark Bull; I'll give it that much. However apart from that we shall have to wait and see.
C145 :
[Image: FlameSagittario_C145.jpg]

And I do not understand the way TAKARA-TOMY works now ... Wind is associated with Storm, Mad with Dark, Clay with Rock, but Heat is completely unrelated to Flame ...
As in beyblades? Oh yeah odd that Confused
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: C145 :
[Image: FlameSagittario_C145.jpg]

And I do not understand the way TAKARA-TOMY works now ... Wind is associated with Storm, Mad with Dark, Clay with Rock, but Heat is completely unrelated to Flame ...

do we have any idea what this thing actually does yet
No
Hmm, idea. With the new Anime using HWS from the start, so how about the blades that don't have one yet. (EG Libra), so maybe that is for Heat Libra?
I gotta admit it. SGTO and Flame SGTO looks cool.
I love how people are assuming this Wheel will be useless.

In all honesty it depends on its weight.