[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

Pegasis 105 F => Storm Pegasis 105 RF => More Attack.
Leone 145 D => Rock Leone 145 WB => More Defense.
Sagittario 145 S => Flame Sagittario C145 S => logically more Endurance. The bottom is the same, therefore C145 is a track good for Endurance.
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cool 145

Mos Def.
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:43 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: Pegasis 105 F => Storm Pegasis 105 RF => More Attack.
Sagittario 145 S => Flame Sagittario C145 S => logically more Endurance. The bottom is the same, therefore C145 is a track good for Endurance.

... okay, what's your point
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:43 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: Pegasis 105 F => Storm Pegasis 105 RF => More Attack.

... okay, what's your point

That Flame Sagittario will likely be a Stamina type Unsmith
man a lot of new releases
For the Track, they say there will be a gimmick related to centrifugal force ...
A gimmick? I was hoping at least this Sagittario would be good......Unhappy
hey bearing bases were gimmicks weren't they?
itl most probably be like dranzer v's gimmick
I dunno.....I wouldn't really count them as such. I only class the really silly things as gimmicks. Uncertain Like Phantom Fox.

But if there is a chance of it still being decent then I'm all for that. Smile
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:12 PM)Giga Wrote: hey bearing bases were gimmicks weren't they?
itl most probably be like dranzer v's gimmick

Gimmicks are optional, usually built-in alterations you can make to your Beyblade. Changing Dranzer F's BB from the SF to F tip is a gimmick. Auto Change was also considered a gimmick, because even though it wasn't usually optional, it was a built-in way to change your Beyblade's performance in mid-battle.

Either way, Bearing Bases couldn't be changed to Fixed ones without replacing the base, so it wasn't a gimmick.
I do not completely know what you mean by 'gimmick', but online stores called D125 and DF145 gimmicks too. It is just something more than a normal 105/125/etc. Track.
(Jan. 18, 2009  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not completely know what you mean by 'gimmick', but online stores called D125 and DF145 gimmicks too. It is just something more than a normal 105/125/etc. Track.

Oh well I'm stupid then
I'm making a wild guess here and saying that at the start of the battle when the spin is high, the track will be at "x" hight and change when the battle goes on.
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:25 AM)Xeno Wrote: I'm making a wild guess here and saying that at the start of the battle when the spin is high, the track will be at "x" hight and change when the battle goes on.

What does this have to do with Centrifugal Force? Think you are thinking of Cancer.
mabye c means clutch?
no ruddy engine gears
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:25 AM)Xeno Wrote: I'm making a wild guess here and saying that at the start of the battle when the spin is high, the track will be at "x" hight and change when the battle goes on.

What does this have to do with Centrifugal Force? Think you are thinking of Cancer.

I might be. With all the talk, speculation makes it seem like they both have the same type of track.
O.o does that mean they will release a change track 105 Uncertain lolz then it would turn smaller -.- that would be a complete waste of time cus your beyblade would shrink midbattle then spin itself out Uncertain
hopefully saggitario is released with a good endurance wheel this time.
they tried making it light and circular but it had to much recoil to be good for endurance(the first wheel)
If it is indeed centrifugal, it could have something to do with a spinning mechanic that extends out at high speeds, and then closes in closer to the track itself at low speeds. Think of a figure skater that starts to spin with their arms out, then closes its arms to spin faster.
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:15 AM)FFX Wrote: If it is indeed centrifugal, it could have something to do with a spinning mechanic that extends out at high speeds, and then closes in closer to the track itself at low speeds. Think of a figure skater that starts to spin with their arms out, then closes its arms to spin faster.

Similar to the Draciels (mainly V2)? I think that'd be too fragile for MFBs.
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:38 AM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:15 AM)FFX Wrote: If it is indeed centrifugal, it could have something to do with a spinning mechanic that extends out at high speeds, and then closes in closer to the track itself at low speeds. Think of a figure skater that starts to spin with their arms out, then closes its arms to spin faster.

draciel v2's is manual change, not auto
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:38 AM)G Wrote:

draciel v2's is manual change, not auto

I know. I was referring to Draciel V2 since he said "arms" and that made me think of how they're that much exposed. Not the same concept as the other Draciels, but I get you.
They could always do another Wing Defencer, but on the track.
no
just no thank you